BDS GEAR PRESALE NUMBERS.

Iv’e already got some red, blue and glow in the dark white griptape for the Z13. Grip it and rip it and wave that flag on the walls.

Patiently waiting for the deck.

Braden, are you getting any ultrathane fulldubs. This baby’s getting tracker 184’s and hopefully the ultrathane dubcons. Has the supply of rockets dried up yet. However this pans out its going to be good.

Foz is onto it, which means I’ll recieve mid next week.
Z13’s, 8 wheelers, some wheels, maybe hoodies.
The long pigs are not finished yet, but I have plenty of rockets left.
Not sure on the aqua mids, but there are 2 sets of polished silver mids and Skatexec and Scott are first in line.
Will keep ya posted.

Scott, where do you get your coloured grip? id love some to re gripe the Quad 10 flag looks awesome. Do you cut it on the deck on on the table before hand?

Coloured grip from Manly Blades. I mark out the design on the deck with black texta then start cutting pieces to fit. Start with the biggest shape then stick it on. Then cut the smaller bits oversize and wittle them down bit by bit till there a tight fit. Then stick em on. Use big chunky sharp sizzors.

Scott and I will have to get CB’s to talk to one another when we’re rollin our big 8 wheelers :blush:

Come on you know the words “Connnvoooy…”

Scott u got a contact for manly skates wanna do a job on my quad 10

Nice attention to detail on the grip scott,
they must be F!@#$%^n good scissors.
Mint!! :laughing:

I reckon set the octo’s up with a mega wide truck and some shogo’s

I remember trying to ride a lonnie toft some dude had yrs ago…interesting to say the least

heres a thought a 16 wheel daffy

manlyblades.com.au/

I managed to get
Blue (two shades)
green
white (glow in the dark)
red
pink (yeh baby)

They have camo as well. Looks cool.

Ive found some orange and yellow on line somewhere. Must chase that up.

That’s been done Fletch (to the 8). Somewhere on bulldogskates I saw a pic.

I reckon it’ll be a blast to ride and lend for a larf - lookin forward to freakin out a few kids :laughing:

They certainly are a weird beast sharpen your foot work and draw quizzical looks from many im sure check the info threads concerning sk8ing the beasts on the BDS forum im sure u have already.

Are you heading down for the OSSJ?

Nah can’t (the Melbs OSSJ). Hey, picked up on that thread re the pipe - a road trip sometime to skate that and MOSS spots would be cool.

sydney.caveclan.org/articles/110304-Geehi/

Spill the beans Fletch - you skated it?

re: riding the 8: Waaaay back in the day I made my own 8 wheeler out of some slab of plywood I found and some trucks and wheels I had kicking about - the inspiration came from seeing one in a magazine.

I never did ride the thing on anything vert (such things not being any where near me at the time), but I do have recollections of howling down George St. in the city, sideswiping pedestrians as I manhandled the thing down the footpath…

Reading the BDS site links reminded me of such things as having to step from side to side to steer, and just the sheer size of the thing! All I can say is good luck riding the things chaps, and more power to yers coz your braver than me! They do look bloody awesome I must say!

thats from me^^^. Didnt sign in again!

The thing will have to work hard not to end up a hanger at mine - what a coversation piece! The 8 I mean :wink:

Bondiboy there’s a nice 02 Element Natas on the epay if you wanna keep the feeling. How’s black beauty going?

Australia Day - Dulwich 8am if you and mosu are lookin for company.

Im gona ride the bark of mine. Going to let all the tranny bowlkids ride it too. Hate to stop em. Should see em ride the BF11.
Anything under 11 inches aint 4 me.

Skatexec - if I start spending too much money the missus might get the shits (gotta keep the domestic bliss!).

Sorry I missed Australia Day, but I went to the Motorfest in town with the old jeep (and saw a nice XU1 Torana there too…)

I’m thinking of dragging Mark out my way to hit Bondi early on Sat if you or anyone else is interested.

Just a thought…should we stop hijacking threads and revert to the ‘dulwich hill’ thread for this sort of thing?

Probably should (stop hijacking threads :laughing: ) yes.

Braden, maybe the forums gotten big enough to break up into a few sections, Old School Skateboard (for general chatter), Haunts (for regular sessioning crews to arrange times, shoot the shit etc), Hardware (for equipment banter) and For Sale (so we can buy and sell, trade with one another).

Oops, hijacked again :blush:

Good idea, will do.