beginers unluck

vert ramp drop in at dulwich unsuccessful must keep trying :confused: :confused: :confused:

Good that you had a go. Props.
You’ll drop that thing soon enough.

Look at James below. Crouching nice and low. Perfect vert style dropin.

Ah mate all in good time - just take it easy and progress at your own pace - try new things when you feel comfortable doing them and not before! Saves on slams/injuries etc in my experience. The main thing is just have fun doing what your doing! You’ll get there!

ah ya Shazza!!!

better luck next time

A cut and paste but…just to reinforce the crouching low importance dropping in on vert. Shows that James could clearly make this.

Mark, you gots tu get down low and loose all the time bro. You’ve already got heaps more speed and ability. It’ll all just start happinin.

And Mark,…you really got the tongue thing down.

F/S tongue by mustangmark.

Kahhhlassic frontside tounge!!!

James would beg to differ but he’s standing next to me lookin at that pic cheerin!

Kahhhlassic frontside tounge!!!

James would beg to differ but he’s standing next to me lookin at that pic cheerin!

any tips on making up for 20 odd years spell from sk8ing + transition from slalom/downhill to park (…+ moving up a couple weight divisions…)
I got seriously blackarsed & did shoulder & wrist (w/guard not on properly so no surprises there) 3 months ago & not keen to revisit.
Dullo was great on the Bank Hol …

man, can someone tell me how to add images. man i feel dopey not being able to work it out. arghhhhh

The image needs to be on the web and have a url. Try opening an account at www.photobucket.com. You upload your pics there to your account (no charge) and can paste the url addy of the pic between

The second pic up there looks like a massive drop, really big

Now this is an old thread! Since Muz posted back then he’s mastered the drop-in including the nasty Bondi shallow.

The deep end drop at Bondi pic is a photoshop sk828. True the practice at any location though - lean in, stay loose and… buuuungeeee :wink:

Can’t wait to Homebush Monster - 14 feet hmmmm.