Blue Mountains Boardriders. sessions

Hey Brothers.

Steve the out of town work commitments are finished. Back in town today and looking forward to some skate action. How’s the slalom project going? can’t wait to hit G,land again.

regards

Hey Mick, The slalom project is slowly coming along. should have the wheels this week. Looking forward to another session @ the pump station. There is no soccer for Mitch on Sat, and I start work at @ 2pm so an early morn roll at G’brook could be on the cards.
Regards Steve.

Hey Mick.
Ross and I will be at G’brook 2morrow morning around 7ish. See you there if you can make it.
Regards Steve.

Hey Brothers.

See ya there Bro’s, gonna get in early and give the place a blow over .
set up the new cone slapper, will bring it along for crew appraisal .

Regards

Hey Mick,
Kirstie has a 9am kick off Sunday morning @ Jamo park. Will try for a longboard sesh at spot x around 11ish if its not raining. I will call you on your mob after soccer.
Cheers Mick
Regards Steve.

Mick passing on some downhill skills to a couple of newbies, at spot x. Lower Blue mountains.
IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa155/spinner8/IMG_3350.jpg[/IMG]

Hey Brothers.
Yeah Ross’s choice of O’tangs and flesh coloured aero helmet made him the man to beat . Fun session .lets do Gland next weekend.
regards

Hey Brothers,
Well I did’nt hear of any riots in East Blaxland last weekend so I guess the party went well. What new toys have you guys acquired over the last few weeks ? and more importantly when are we gonna test them.
Anything planned for this weekend, shortboards @ Gland,Longboards @ substation, wiggleboards@ spot X ? beergarden @ lapstone.

regards.

G’day Mick,
Party went off without a hitch good time had by all. Should have the slalom rigs ready for the weekend, but I wont be able to skate till later in the arvo due to work commitments on Sat and Sun. Should be good for a roll about 2ish Sunday arvo. I will let you know before then Mick. Ross should have his Omni as well, so a roll @ Spot x or the Pump Station could be the go :smiley: Also Mick, can you bring those 3/4 wedges with you? Looking forward to a skate haven’t been for one since we had that longboard sesh a couple of weeks ago.
Regards Steve.

Harris Park 1979

Hey Brothers.
Steve would still like to see Ross’s air, is that you with the flowing locks at Harris Park you old surf dog.Love the old photo’s can see where ya served ya bert apprenticeship.Ive got a couple for ya to scan and post,nice work will catch up and roll this weekend .

Regards.

Mick, here are those shots of Ross.

IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa155/spinner8/Picture029.jpg[/IMG]

Hey Mick, Longboard sesh @ spot X on Sunday. I finish work around 1ish. I should be there around 2. If you want to get there earlier Ross is good for a roll from 1pm. Send him a PM to let him know what you want to do. He got his new board yesterday and is keen to hit the hill. Mitch and Josh will be coming as well.
Regards, Steve.

Hey Mick, bring ya photos on Sunday and I will scan them for you.

not that Im into jumping stairs but had to comment cause no one else will be at this park, hows the landing.

Nice frontside carve going on by the way

edit forgot to ask, where is this park? looks like fun!

Hey Brothers.

The landing off the stairs is sweet Mark.Ross’s landing of his air was brutal but ya gotta love his gnarliness/ recklessness attacking the lip padless.
Yeah thanks for posting the frontside carve it really shows how core my facial expressions have become since hooking up with the BMB now that I’ve mastered that the boys have promised to teach me to drop in and then we are off to Fivedock.
We know you know.

Hey Brothers,

Great arvo bro’s thanks for that.That board of Ross’s is the shit the way it performs is just what ive been trying to set up my rig to roll like . Fark’in ripping sesh lookin forward to next weekend .
Regards.

Hey Mick,
Are you keen for an early roll at G’brook 2morrow morning?
Regards Steve.

Hey Brothers.
Back online dropped the computer off 30 mins later the dude rings, come and pick the farker up. Good sesh this morning catch up Sunday for some GS @ the station .
regards.

Mick, Thinking about a roll @ G’brook early Sat morn, and a longboard/slalom sesh at spot x in the arvo about 3ish. I got in contact with another mate that is keen for a roll in the arvo with us.
Regards Steve.

Hey Brothers.
Will be there at 6.15am .
regards.