Blue Mountains Boardriders. sessions

Hey Brothers.
The BMB will be holding there first sess at Glenbrook Saturday morning early, If your lurking out there and are keen to roll with some other old rollers get ya arse to Glenbrook and have a skate with Steve, Ross and myself . We will be owning the park from 6.30am .
regards.
Mountain Mick

Hey Mick,
The young bloke and I will be there @ 7am Sunday morn. Still have to hear from Ross on what time he can get there. Cheers Mick.
Regard’s Steve.

Mick, I will be @ G’brook Sat morn around 6:30. C u there if you can make it. Ross should be good for a roll as well.
Regard’s Steve.

Hey Brothers.
hey Steve I’ll be there mate, had a chance to redrill another board and set it up, was 8.5 with a 14.5 wb now has 16wb, indy 129’s and 61mm Cortech photons.will test fly Saturday. see ya’s there.
regards.
Mountain Mick

hey Brothers.
Steve just got home from Gbrook arrived 6.00am to find the Dawn service in full swing at the bowlo,no parking anywhere and I doubt they would have appreciated me firing up the blower.Brother I’ve decided it’s slalom for me today at Linden and will give Gbrook another go early Sunday.
regards .
Mountain Mick.

Mick, No probs Mate, I arrive just as everyone was leaving @ around 6:35, Ross arrived about 5mins later. We waited till about 7 before we had a roll. We totally forgot about the dawn service :blush: You didn’t miss much mate, the place was dominated by bikes. I wont be able to get down there tomorrow morn Mick, due to other commitments.
Regards Steve.

Hey brothers.
Hey Steve and Ross I’m back in town for 36hrs any chance of a Sunday slash @ G.land, early.

regards.
Mountain Mick

Hey Mick, bummer mate Kirstie has got an early soccer game @ Bligh park Sun morn. Ross is the team coach. We have to be there for 8:30 so I wont be able to make it. Ross and I are going down at 2:30 this arvo for a roll @ G’brook, I know your not keen about the crowd, but can you make it? Cheers Mick
Regards Steve.

Hey Brothers.
Fark yeah Steve, I’ll see you there Bro 2.30.
Regards.
Mountain Mick.

Hey brothers.

back for the weekend, any sesh’s planned ? Hows the slalom project coming along ? The wiggle crew have a sesh planned for Sunday at the wah sometime in the arvo, might be a good day to get ya wiggle started.
regards.
Mountain Mick

Hey Mick, How have you been? Mate, I am rosted on at work this weekend. The only day I could get a session in would be Sat arvo around 2ish. Could get a slalom in at spot X, or the Pump station if you are keen. Will have to borrow your spare board as I still haven’t got a deck yet. :blush:
Cheers Mick.
Regards Steve

Hey Steve.
mate would be great to catch up and have a slalom slash Saturday arvo,gotta get some practice in before church on Sunday. Whatever time is convenient bro .

Regards.
Mountain Mick

Mick, I spoke to Ross, and he is keen for a wiggle up @ Linden. I knock off work at 1pm 2morrow. I will pick Ross up at 1:30 we should get up to Linden about 2ish. Mitch and Dylan will be comming up for a roll as well. I will sms you if there are any probs. See you 2morrow Mick.

Hey Steve.
Mate tell Ross to bring his Longboard as well and I’ll bring all the long wheel base gear i’ve got and we will surf that mountain after the slalom shred.

regards.

Mountain Mick.

No probs Mick. Will do.

[/img]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa155/spinner8/Picture216.jpg[/IMG]

Mick, here are a few shots from Sat.

[/img]

Hey Brothers.

Steve those racks you made are so good I’m thinking I might mount them in the lounge room,very nice work brother thankyou again .I’ll catch up with yourself or Ross this arvo after the wah session and we can drool over the new sticks.
regards.

Hey Ross, are we going for a skate in the morning?

Mick, If you are back in Sydney, Ross and I will be @ G’brook 2morrow morn at 8. :smiley:
Regards Steve.