Bondi 17 April 06

yes dave.

test

their is an issue with the server and time of posts. Hal900 last posted at 1:58 am and yet its noon

correct on edit of original post but the edit was done about 5:00pm

Mosu, amazing use of time paradoxes. I didn’t know photoshop had that function. It might have been overhyped, bu I like the grind shot (I’ve only just gotten them back properly). Funny thing about the other shot is that I look even sillier in that than the disappearing doctored WC version!

Scoot, thanks for the present AJ has from you. I will use it to destroy your self-image very soon …

Really, I’m stoked. Having lost all old photos, this is the only FS grind I have on record (but there will be more …). Can’t see any exposure problems either. Thanks Mosu!

Bill I if could just clear the spent cartrages for one moment and say someting about photos of us skating. As you know I still have a long way to go with my skating and sometimes I get a posting of someting cool however there are plenty of moments that a backside slash or cool carve happen and theres no one the to wittness this let along record it on flim. I think those moments are the special ones that a skateboarder can cherrish forever, shore I admie some the shots done on charlie lately but I admie all the things I see in the cessions that don’t get captured just as much. This all is not about who skates best, who was the best, who can grind , who can five o , this is just a bunch of older guys hanging on to a few more years of skating and having a dam good time in each others companey , thats what is important to me. :smiley: :smiley:

RIGHT-ON BROTHER!!!

Amen Brutha Mark!!!

Has BILL become the skating equivalent of shakespeare’s KING LEAR?
Let’s all roll and rejoice in the fact that we still can do so(as mark stated) :smiley:

Hey Mosu…the clock and time of posts is fine from my machine AREBA UNDERLAY UNDERLAY…HEY CAN YOU HOLD IT DOWN! sorry bout that…is the clock and time of posts wrong for anyone else? ba ba ba ba ba BA

Looks like one of Mosu’s parties Braden… heh-heh-heh

id better bring my stump tester to the next party then :laughing: unable to tell if the pic is South America or an after party at the taxi club

are you serious with the time issue Braden? Both my machines (work and home) display the time as way out your last post is recorded as Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:00 am

Samba time!

No trouble with the time on my machine, Braden :wink:

When Mosu first mentioned the time issue, I wondered what the f@#k he was talking about :question:

Can I have one of your funny cigarettes please :slight_smile:

sure passes funny cigarette Sean.

when you look at the time of your last post does it say
“Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:11 am”??

the webpage says all times are GMT but Sydney is GMT +10

Mosu…it says

Posted: Thu Apr 20th, 2006 7:11pm :question: :question: :question:

Mosu, I get what your saying :smiley:

And whats Bill been smokin’ :unamused:
Skating with no pads and helmet, in Bondi of all places :unamused:

Hope that bail was successful :laughing:

bahahaha