Bondi M*A*S*H nite 22/3/06

i believe the fluro fashion gauntlet has been thrown down. i accept said challenge.you think you got what it takes?i hope you have more to bring to the table than a couple of dull t shirts . prepare your welding glasses people im takin it up a notch.might wanna wear sunscreen too this could get ugly. more fluro than me. pppfffftttt

Mustang Mark, if you are not willing to learn about the irreducible importance in skateboarding of such factors as jeans tightness, pants colour, pants radiosity, shorts shortness, intimate familiarity with one’s own underpants, socks sizing, and cap placement, then there is no hope for you! Might as well give up right now.

Alison, on the other hand, shows great promise as a skateboarder. She and I were able to agree very quickly that there would be far less needless suffering in the world if people would just bite the bullet and wear MUCH tighter jeans.

I look forward to the great flouro showdown.

Alright Doc ILL grab that old pair of 501s that give the scotum a new exprience in pain and wear them to bondi, but I will not skate in them out of pricipal and thats someones style. IM" going back to the black knight of dullo look Bill.

Mark,no jeans!!!That’d definately get more girls down to the skatepark…!!
Knee is SORE.I must say, i’m VERY disappointed with the level of pain medication they dole out at Vinnies,after waiting in the ER for 4 hours I was hoping for something far more potent than stinking panadol fortes!!

Even if its not better by Wednesday I’ll be there, my t-shirt burning holes in retinas for the first battle of The Great Flouro War 06. :smiling_imp: I may even wear some jeans…
PS.Stoopid,Im thinking I may start jean shopping in the kids dept?Good idea,no?

It’s tight fluro rib x-ray stretches on wednesdays for Bill then…that or we start BASHING BILL yet again !
Don’t forget on Saturday @ the BANK SHOOTOUT to tell Bill your best joke and then jab him hard in the ribs as you say ; " how’s that for funny then Bill ! "

As I spoke to Jamie about yesterday, there will be a hidden secret fluro weapon hidin’ under those fluro’ undies…Look out ! (go da’ Trojan mate)

& I feel privilidged no-one has stepped up to take on the flanno status…or is it no one could really care ?
heh-heh-heh
Flanno…makes u’ a Manno’… lol
C-Ya’ll at the bank shootout…(complete with rooted wrist / hand)

GOOD LORD! while all you people are fashion battling around the platform of the bowl (hopefully to madonna’s strict a pose) I’ll be busy skating, so where is this weds nights sess? PARIS?..NEW YORK?..MILAN? :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh-heh-heh,

Copenhagen sounds good, simon…copenhagen…oh’ sunsilk’

Cam,what are you saying? Im scared!!
“A secret fluoro weapon under his fluoro undies”!!!
Is Jamie weilding a ‘light saber’ under his neon y-fronts???What do you mean?!
I am obviously gonna have to pull out my fluro g-string collection,this could not only get ugly,but a little bit sexy too…!!!

Alison, it is time you were told. Jamie is your lost brother and fellow Flouro Knight. Cam is your real father - he has betrayed the way of Light and passed over to the Flanno Side. I am wearing the entire Millenium Falcon as a codpiece …

But all this is an illusion, Truly, we are trapped in the Skatrix where time stopped at 1978. The unexplained crashing of this site over the weekend is the ‘glitch’ that proves my theory. If you see Tony Man chasing a tiny square with a white rabbit on it, you’ll know what to do.

Do you want to know what it is? The Skatrix is control - and total loss of control …

Ignore them Alison, where black and feel the power of the dark side of Mash 8)

ha-ha-ha :laughing: Bill,you crack me up.
May the force be with you.

Ali’ … Trust your feelings…for you know it to be true…
The Flanno’ knows !

i just wanna know what a wookie is doin on endor. it just dont make any sense. :laughing: and boris your out for crimes against fashion. skating instead of strutting. huh .well i never. :unamused:

Wookie’s love Endor, Its always easy to find something small furry and tight!

Awsome:Fluoro,Star Wars and Southpark all on one thread :laughing: :open_mouth:

Can someone let me know where Riverwood is?Im a city chick,dont get out to the 'burbs much…

Alison, you’ll need to score a lift out there from a friendly MASHer (I won’t be around to beg this week, so there should be room somehwere).

In the meantime, I merely remind you all (especially Boris) of the 1st rule of skateboarding:

It is not what you do, but how you look doing it!

Riverwoods not far from Bexley - Hurstville - Peakhurst - Beverly Hills type area.
Belmore Road, Riverwood NSW 2196 (just of the M5, approx 12 km south west of Sydney)
A left handed kidney bowl that is a lotta fun, plus a street area to cruise around in (with smaller trannies, etc…)

Check whereis.com.au & u will get a map of it…or ur’ directory…
U can’t miss it, in a big park there, the skate park area is just off the main road, & carpark for the park.

Cam, Alison doesn’t have a car! Can you imagine travelling alone to riverwood at night dressed in supernaturally tight jeans and a blindingly radiant flouro t-shirt? Someone is going to have make a gallant offer to pick up our intrepid female recruit.

Where r’ u’ at Ali (what area?)

If u come down south, just wear ur’ flanno, & u will be protected…lol