Bra Bowl Update.

Did they have four members?

having trouble with pics here, so…
check out - skateboard.com/ forums/ parks/ bra bowl stuffed, for pics of the ‘bucket and spade bowl’. lol
that zine is from Brokenmagazine.com. check em out - pool skating inspiration and dedication abound.
my back is still stuffed, so i’m only good for pics at the moment.

Yo Pete
skateboard.com.au/forum/read … =26207&p=5
this be your link to yourn amazing photo of the bra bowl complete with sand. (scroll down the page)

on the bright side the drop in is now easier but the traction is a mother…

Hey Skoot, who are that groovy bunch of cartoon fellows Im hanging with in that Kick ass piece of Graf? Hey Mosu 101 if your reading this could you give me a ring on 0407466806, Ive got a computer related question for the technical guru, if you dont mind.

Ok we emptied out the sand today.
3hrs of non=stop buckets on a rope and its all done.
check out the picks at skateboard.com.au / forum / parks / bra bowl stuffed.

You are a dead set champ Pete! I’ve been keen to hit the Bra since that night skate a few weeks back…any word on the council fixing the holes?

Props to y’all Pete for fixin’ da bra bowl…saw pics on skatebord.com site. Looks like there’s a bunch of inspired kids down there.

Hey, I emailed you the other day to the yahoo addy you’d posted up here a little while back & it’s bounced back?

Inspired by the site of Mohawk Mal on the front page of Charlie, I had a roll at the Bra Bowl. my first since Bra Bowl Pete’s clean up efforts.

the bowl is carvable again. all the graffitti has worn off and you can carve the shallow to the deep end (collective cheer goes up)

The damage in the deep end has not been repaired but thats ok cause it doesnt really affect the deep end much. you can ride over it and not really notice it much

Having said that I had a bail on it cause I was freaking my wheels would stop dead in it. After seeing young Blake from Dullo drop in the deep (his first time at Bra Bowl) and ride over it I decided to stop being such a wimp and hit it. my verdict its all ok

Perhaps MAS*H will return to this classic concrete common some time soon

cautionary note pads are adviseable cause bailling into the mini craters in the deep end is likely to result in a 5dock graze ie deep and nasty.

I have taken action …my brothers
in the form of 4lts of car bog! the craters are now full.
Lets see how long this will last.
I cant watch my brother Mustang Mark, ride right for the deepest hole he can find! any more.
Homebush and Parramatta. unreal. Let us all celebrate for what was once the desert of the west is now abundant with flowers. Come walk through the fields my friends.
He has no hair and he don’t care

Chop - good weed wassit?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As an interstate trucker i take offence to that…

Whoever you are, you won’t get away with assuming choppers identity!

Calling International Rescue, come in International Rescue…

F A B i’m sunk. I better get my boogy board and get out of here

this is INTERNATIONAL RESCUE, who needs our help???

(is it the bald guy with no hair running thru a field of flowers, naked!!!)

Onya Pat! I hope to see the fruits of your handiwork this Saturday morning!!

“It’s Chopper Pat International Rescue, someone has assumed his identity and I’m afraid he may be being held against his will - he wont be able to enter his Charger in the Parola Sands 500 if he doesn’t make the registration”.

Be WARNED…International Rescue dont do nothing for nothing…there are always strings attached!!! (couldn’t help myself guys)

Well Pat, I can state honestly, after sampling your handiwork this morning, that car bog certainly does wonders for fixing cracks in bowls! Once again well done and thanks!

there was a fire in the bowl last night. the damage is worse than last time but confined to the bottom section around the drain. there is about a half cm deep hole covering roughly 1/5 th of that section, need some crete in there, i think it’s too big to bog it. plus of course the entire bowl is full of ash, the grommies were skating it but i was sliding around in my shoes in there. should we organise a working bee to fix it?

I guess we might have to before the SOSS jam…wouldnt do to try and have an event there with the bowl out of commission.