Bra200506

the first time i skated bondi i looked at the shallow end and the waterfall and said no freakin way.went and dropped in at the deep end and went up said waterfall. also said to myself no way im ever doin any grind of any kind in that thing.it looked so big and scary.and well it is very big and very scary.true story

ha, dropping in bondi first time was scary!! but the first time i skated maroubra was worse, dropped straight in and went flying over the waterfall straight to the flat, haha.

but before i knew bra pete as bra pete i was there one day when he was hanging and he gave me the tips i needed - “carve the figure 8” man, and showed me how, barefoot too, radness!!

Pete freakn rips that bowl.

Mustang, I asked Markham to buy me a ticket :unamused:

Oh well, I hope you all have a good time :smiley:

And the waterfall isn’t to bad if your bottom feeding Michael. Its just that first time going over that tests the nerves and gets the adrenalin pumping. Having said that, once you’ve gone over, its not so bad.

Sorry Sean - can’t afford a PA yet. If you can find a way to shrink yourself down you can stow aboard in the model of a luxury villa and have a comfortable trip to Sydney. Plenty of room in the garage to hang your quiver of shrunken down skateboards.

Looking forward to a roll in Bondi - plenty of expert coaching - good.
Will be nice to meet the MASHERS.