Cockroach are back

No worries.

ppmurf if ever you get to go to any of the numerous MASH sessions held 3-4 times a week sessioned by 10-40 skaterers sporting whatever skateboarding has to offer, I recon you might get a rude shock!

ground hangers - you might be suprised ive been to a few early ones at cheltenham and elwood bowl i think they used to be thursdays- we still prefer our oldschool hang outs and skate springvale drains a few other home grown spots - i dont make a big fuss out of where i skate but have had the oportunity to last year skate hickham airforce base and the hollows in hawaii an have got 2.5 months travelling in the states -unfortunately recently ive started my own business and dont have much time to skate let alone surf i think i get out once a week! hopefully during daylight savings i may get out to a session!

ppmurf

Hey Guess what i got?

Tell us GH

G/H…a course of antibiotics should fix it !!!

Cough,COUGH,cough,cough,cockroach’s 96A sixtymillimeters

Hell yeh - when can we get em???

were roach wheels colour coded for duro/diameter???
all i can remember is i had a rad red set! I think 60mm by 95a…
would be nice to remember cause i used to have one of those Grosso’s with the demon/bat thing on the bottom set up with roaches and it was sweeeeet! with all the reissue shit happenning i could have the exact same board i had in 1988! Ha!! from memory tho it only had a crappy set of variflex trucks stolen from a Kmart Hallam!
Borgy rails were evn chunkier than the roach ones werent they?

Can you guys remeber the badlands stuff that came out that was metal rails and tailbones!!! Ha!!

manly blades have them listed on their website

Here ya go…