CORTECH 61'S

has anyone tried the cortech 61’s? i need to know if they’re the shit or not?

If you’re talking the ‘old’ cortechs (Tim make a 61?) then GRAB EM! If you can get 58’s grab them too. In fact, if anyone sees stocks of big cortechs I reckon they’d make a good invesment.

FROM WHAT THE GUY AT PSC WAS SAYING, I THINK THEYRE NEW STOCK .I THINK!

They’ll be photons then. Give em a bash and let us all know what you reckon.

Picked up a set last week to put on my Antihero 9". They are super hard and super fast. Been rolling them in bowls and on vert ramp. Highly recomended.

T.

SUPER HARD. ARE THEY GRIPPY ENOUGH TONE?

Fine in the bowl. A little slippery on the vertos (skatelite surface) but I put that down more to the ramp needing a mopping. Happy with 'em for sure though.

T.

Im getting my set (58mm cause they run out of 61) on monday once the post office opens.

Heard that the wheels are so hard they flat spot easy. anyone heard similar yet?

Boarders have got the range in at the moment. Checked them out yesterday. Rock hard and bloody light ! According to the guys at the shop they apparently have a no flat spot guarentee!!? mmmm
Tony.

those photons are the best wheels I’ve ridden.If you like hard fast wheels you couldn’t go past them. They have everything other wheels fall short on.I’m no scientist but they seem to give good traction without losing that hard as fuck feel I look for in a wheel

How much are they at boarders?

got mine thru www.skatebiz.com.au for $67 plus cod postage costs (which suck its an extra $13 but I couldnt buy the bloody wheels in Sydney)

I’ve since heard thru skateboard.com that the wheels have droped in price. not sure if thats true. also heard wheels are now available in white or blue.

boarders inc 2 has coretech disks in 58mm photons in 58 and 61mm they have 170 difrent wheels on the shelf I would be surprised if they didn’t have what you want