CROSS Chronicles

Hi,
This thread will cover the weekly and other regular CROSS (Canberra Region Old School Skaters) sessions (when one of us bring a camera and gets down time to actually document what we have been up to)
Enjoy.

‘Son of A Ditch’ Outlaw banked Slalom Event 28Jan07.

CROSS and Associates - Gungahlin sk8 park - 10Jan07.
[/img]

Mark Weathersonr (Pebble) and his Beamer test run!
[/img]

Good idea dave. Here’s a few pics from the Australia day weekend to add to the scrap book.

Dave and Paul doing the ditch run

(alt+p)

Paul and cone

(alt+p)

Neil sans kicktail

(alt+p)

wednesday the31st jan western creek paul, mark, and dave pang

Pangy

(alt+p)

Boogie

(alt+p)

Neil

(alt+p)

Pangy

(alt+p)

Boogie

(alt+p)

Neil

(alt+p)

Paul: the return of the frontside grind

(alt+p)[/img]

Neil: frontside grind

(alt+p)[/img]

Boogie backside grind/pivot

(alt+p)[/img]

Paul: the return of the frontside grind

(alt+p)[/img]

Neil: frontside grind

(alt+p)[/img]

Boogie backside grind/pivot

(alt+p)[/img]

Wed 2/5/07.

Nice quiet session at Weston this week. We pretty well had the park to ourselves with no need to dodge bikes !

Unfortunately didnt get a snap of Geekster doing one of his mad power slide or flip to butt board manoeuvres, but did get these snaps of boogie and dave.

sorry for the crap image quality.

Wed 2/5/07.

Nice quiet session at Weston this week. We pretty well had the park to ourselves with no need to dodge bikes !

Unfortunately didnt get a snap of Geekster doing one of his mad power slide or flip to butt board manoeuvres, but did get these snaps of boogie and dave.

sorry for the crap image quality.

After discussing the idea for months the CROSS Crew ventured out of CBR and headed for Jindabyne on Sunday 13th.

Hit up Berridale sk8park on the way.

Young Josh Stanley - CROSS-aduate; 180 ollied the stairs.

Met up with Bret (honory CROSS member and Jondabyne local {luck bugger} at Jindabyne skatepark:

The park rules! (a great leg stretch for crew heading up for GeeHi Pipe (don’t by pass Jindy))

Dave hit the curves at MACH Speeds, this concrete is amoungst the smoothest yet!!

Neil let his 215’s hang over the awesome Jindy coping!

Josh then hit up Comma skatepark on the return leg (after screaming all over Jindy park all day!)

P.S. Boogie sorry you missed the outing, we all had an extra shralp on the coping for you!

After discussing the idea for months the CROSS Crew ventured out of CBR and headed for Jindabyne on Sunday 13th.

Hit up Berridale sk8park on the way.

Young Josh Stanley - CROSS-aduate; 180 ollied the stairs.

Met up with Bret (honory CROSS member and Jondabyne local {luck bugger} at Jindabyne skatepark:

The park rules! (a great leg stretch for crew heading up for GeeHi Pipe (don’t by pass Jindy))

Dave hit the curves at MACH Speeds, this concrete is amoungst the smoothest yet!!

Neil let his 215’s hang over the awesome Jindy coping!

Josh then hit up Comma skatepark on the return leg (after screaming all over Jindy park all day!)

P.S. Boogie sorry you missed the outing, we all had an extra shralp on the coping for you!

Great shots Dave…Jindy looks fantastic :open_mouth:
Is there any vert there?
Really like that shot of Neil.
See all you cross boys in Sept.
Cheers for now Mark

Great shots Dave…Jindy looks fantastic :open_mouth:
Is there any vert there?
Really like that shot of Neil.
See all you cross boys in Sept.
Cheers for now Mark

I luv the shots Dave! Agree with MW the one of Neil is rad, and young Dave is rippin around that bowl! Thanks for the condolences Pangy;…um, I hate to expose my ignorance of the lingo but what is “shralp”? See you in a few weeks I guess, when I can move again. :confused:

I luv the shots Dave! Agree with MW the one of Neil is rad, and young Dave is rippin around that bowl! Thanks for the condolences Pangy;…um, I hate to expose my ignorance of the lingo but what is “shralp”? See you in a few weeks I guess, when I can move again. :confused:

I’m really stoked on the shot of Neil. Good to see he made the right choise of trucks.

I’m really stoked on the shot of Neil. Good to see he made the right choise of trucks.

cool pic of neil dave, bet he,s stoked on that,go josh as well you little ripper

cool pic of neil dave, bet he,s stoked on that,go josh as well you little ripper

canberra kids rip , weston creek crew with harry and his mate and local at queanbean park