Ditch Bitches

Drain strain

You sick bastard.
All the equipment that passes through your hands.
Why don’t you bring a few of those slalom type twigs along on Wed. night for some of us to ride at Pox Hill.

The force twins came thurs…will bring all of em wed for everybody to ride…except 3dm…she’s sold.

I recon the sledge has got to be a good ditch bitch. And almost anything BDS too.

B Rad how do you find the Holey’s on the LP…wheel clearance?.

Ive mine on a cutaway Kebbek deck with 90mm flywheels and they turn like nothing Ive ever ridden …to lightly made for serious bowl work I feel.

Some guys in the USA are concerned the axles bend under too much strain…mine are still true but this is my hill criuser/bomber

Fletch…can you bring your Kebbek???
Be nice to try another setup style… I love the Holeys, and dont understand the concern…used them at Melton, where they got a pretty serious workout.
I am only running thin shock pads on the lp and the clearence with 70mm 80a wheels is fine.
Will bring em wed.

Fletch,

I have Holeys on a BDS 10, with Tunnel Rocks. Had stop dead wheel bite until I put 15mm of spacer inplace. Now its fine.

You know that there is a lot of Randall Sponsored xenophobes living in the good ol’ US of A, and god-dammit they invented the skateboard in the first place, so what the hell is a bunch of limeys telling them how to make trucks.

Can’t wait for the comments on Force trucks…"Boy you know they’re no good cause they just gotta have something to do with those goddam AWB commies that stole the I-raqi wheat contracts from the good ol’ boys back in I-owa. Just look at what they have done to the Monaro…they stole it to keep jobs going to pay for underfunded pension plans, and because their industry is too fat and stupid to build anything other than Bling Encrusted Trucks(SUV’s), to be sold as shopping trolleys.

Yanks complaining about bent axels…well super-size me again boys!

I a great comparison of Holey v Force C and R models v crail from brazil on Silverfish longboarding. I comparares them against each other and back to a Randall

I should really have a more downhill oriented truck on this deck, but it is so turny and remains stable at a fair clip