Dream a little dream....

Hilarious Scott ! Time for a submission to Clover Moore about a bowl in George Street. Is in line with those ideas of a carless CBD. Not to mention it’s around the corner from my work.

Bowl seems to be missing a cgi JAX tag (should be left of PBC tag)

I do not want to incur skoot’s wrath but you left out the EL FINOS in the tiles on the hip. :open_mouth:

JAKS and El FINNOS will certainly be there.

hey skoot, got any game programmers over there at animal logic? could rip off some tony hawk code and put charlie zipping around some sydney bowls.

CAUTION CHARLIEDONTSKATE THE GAME MAY INCLUDE SCI FI REFERENCES AND MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUTS.

Did someone mention SCI FI references - all that robot bullshit has been purged and I’ve been sent back to Skaro - so stop it.

I punch out robots for breakfast. Bliterate 'em, see. Dis ere is a boxing site, ain’t it?Wotz wid all da wimpy sci fi and skateboarding stuff anywayz? The only member ere dat aint a pussy is da one called ‘Ali’ … huh?!

i miss the robots…

keep bangin those rocks together dave…

preparing to purge …

And what wheelbase are u currently riding Mortdale dude.
Deck width?

Its like fully sick dude

(actually I determined the optimal width and contour of my board according to a reconfigured golden mean derived from plotting the convergence of Mars and Venus in the third section of Stanley Kubrick’s epic sci-fi masterepiece, 2001. As it happens, I have just finished re-watching his much earlier Paths of Glory, which addresses issues of responsibility and complicity that seeem urgently relevant in the current geo-politcal climate. Excellent climactic performance from old Kirk Douglas)

but this thread is really for Scooter’s excellent graphic skate fantasies …