Fp Skateboards -

Hey Guys, Been building boards for 2 1/2 years. Mainly longboards and downhill boards, but also carbon foamies. The 2012 range comes after much experimentation with different materials and techniques. These boards are very stiff and very very light. As far as we know we are the only builders in the world using this combination of materials

The Royale.
The Royale is a full on DH racing topmount. The layup features twin carbon fibre stringers. These stringers combined with the other materials come together to create a board that is ultra stiff , extremely durable and very light. The Royale can be compared to carbon fibre foam core boards in terms of performance but comes without the hefty price tag. The ultra stiff racing flex provides stability and confidence at speed. Response from this board is instant and unrivalled. The generous tub concave is complimented with a mellow trapezoidal W that extends from the back trucks to just behind the front foot.
SPECS
Length - 36.5”
Width - 10”
Wheelbase - 29.5”
Concave - 15mm tub concave with trapezoidal w
Flex - Ultra Stiff
Weight - 1500gms
Price - $265 free shipping

We highly recommend using pan head hardware, button head hardware is also acceptable. Do not use Countersunk hardware as this will void warranty.

N.S.F.
Evolved from the Royale comes the N.S.F. a symmetrical topmount freeride board. It features a shorter wheelbase but the same generous tub concave, with the trapezoidal W running the length of the foot platform, so its there whenever you need it. We’ve also dialled in a bit of flex for the N.S.F, but it’s still extremely firm and responsive. Large routed wheel wells ensure zero wheelbite. Mind bogglingly light.
SPECS
Length - 35”
Width - 10”
Wheelbase - 28”
Concave - 15mm tub concave with trapezoidal w
Flex - Super firm
Weight - 1300gms
Price - $265 free shipping

We highly recommend using pan head hardware, button head hardware is also acceptable. Do not use Countersunk hardware as this will void warranty.

The Phat Drop.
Yes that’s right, it’s Phat! A symmetrical free ride oriented drop deck. It has a 1 inch drop with deep pockets and gas pedals at each end. Perfect to keep you locked in and to give you more control while doing big steezy slides. The Phat Drop also features twin carbon fibre stringers that provide a nice snappy flex to really bring the board to life. Did we mention it’s lighter than any drop board you have ever ridden?
SPECS
Length - 39.5”
Width - 9.75”
Wheelbase – 32.5”
Concave - 15mm tub concave
Flex - Snappy freeride flex
Drop - 1”
Weight - 1300gm
Price - $275 free shipping

R18+
Its rated R for Rad! Our symmetrical double kicker hybrid has an 18.5” wheelbase and 18 degree kicks, which we think you’ll agree is just perfect. Very light and ultra stiff, this board can do it all.
Cruisin to the shops – check
Bustin some moves on the coping – check
Shreding up your local ditch – check
Need to ollie that small dog on the street – check
Steezy slides while freeriding - check
SPECS
Length - 35”
Width - 9.5”
Wheelbase - 18.5”
Concave - 12mm
Flex – Ultra stiff
Kicks – 18 degrees
Weight – 1400gms
Price - $250 free shipping

These boards are available at Hopkin.com. au

or by contacting us at fpskateboards@gmail.com

you can also like us on facebook :smiley:

Nice work, very nice work :smiling_imp:

Grouse …just grouse…slalom board in the works?

I would consider doing a slalom board if there was enough interest Braden

What sort of numbers would you need?..I guess getting people to agree on sizes might be hard…but 33" x 9.5"…20"-21" wheelbase with your stylin would sell…if it’s light and stiff who needs Pavel ay?

I would need at least 20+ to make it worthwhile. They certainly would be stiff and light. Might be something to look into for the future

A pointy nose on the R18 would get you pretty close to a nice slalom shape.

awesome stuff i to would like a slalom deck

I’m in too…that’s 2 so far…anyone else?

I’d be down :smiling_imp:

Hamish is down coz Hamish buys everything…c’mon Bernie…open that huge wallet of yours!

Aus made Pavel style would be the shit!

I’ve got a Pavel Roadster without trucks not getting much use if you need to borrow for R&D purposes Steve. :wink:

Wish you were still doing these, I’d love a r18+