FRANGA BANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F#CK F#CK F#CK What a bowl!
So big So beautiful…Frang Bang 1 is penciled in for mid oct to take advantage of the balmy Melbourne spring…what are property prices like down there?

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE BRADENBOT
YOUR FEEBLE TACTIC OF DELAYING FRANGA BANGA UNTIL OCTOBER
IN ORDER TO ENSURE MOSS DOMINANCE
IS IRRELEVANT
MASH, SOS, AND NACCOS SKATE DRONES WILL INSTANTLY
ASSIMILATE
ALL YOUR LINES
TO THEIR OWN PERFECTION
OUTMODED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCES
WILL BE ABSORBED WITHIN PERFECTION OF HIVE MIND

DAVROS, YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN THE SHAPE OF YOUR DOOM
SCULPTED INTO THE WALLS OF THE COBORG BOWL

XXXX

All this cyber-posturing is raising levels of expectation, even frustration, to unbearable new levels of Kariong-like heights. A bit like having to seek out the first pictures of FRANGA in the Chickflick thread. Maaaaannnnnn, one day, at some stage in the virtual future, I can tell there’s gonna be one hell of a freakin showdown. Cyberman, Davros, the Doktor, Hal, Icewarriors, Borg Queens, & the ubiquitous shintaro faaaarkkk me dedd. How far away should onlookers stand to be safe from inevitable fallout?

Carbon Unit designated Jones, we have admired your germ-free systems for some time and have more than once attempted to assimilate your distinctiveness to our own perfection. It is a strange paradox that you have attained a state of TOTAL HYGIENE as a merely organic being while the cybernetic organisms infesting the Charlie Sector themselves constitute so many forms of pollution (a fact they have recently celebrated in the futile designation of their Pox Bowl).

All of this is now irrelevant. Germs will also be assimilated. There can be no safe distance from Perfection. Too many times in recent weeks you have failed to accept our invitation to share in the square perfection of Kariong. Now a special assimilation chamber is being prepared for your germ-freeness (possibly at Balmoral) …

Your aerial distinctiveness will augment our own perfection, aiding us in annihilating obsolete posthuman organisms at the desperately delayed FRANGA BANGA …

(more accurate visuals will be made available when we receive software recently assimilated from Scooter)

BIT OVER ALL THIS DOCTOR WHO SHIT, THOUGHT THIS WAS A SKATING WEBSITE? IT WAS FUNNY FOR 5 MINUTES

try about 30 seconds!
still nothing like flogging a dead horse

XXXX

Timmy JAK has classic style huh? Deep old school surf flow with the 79’ onwards punk rock shred mixed in…I saw the Duane Peters movie yesterday, it delves heavily into the 79’/80 punk takeover of the surfer style…bit of JAKS in the movie too.

Thanks for letting us know that there is a correct way to talk like a skater. I’ve missed out on that important info for 30 years and while skating at least 15 different bowls/pools in the last month. I now officially retire all my personas and will attempt to flog my horse back into life in a more private setting. In the unlikely event that anyone still wants to know my thoughts on anu subject, please randomly vary the following:

*fully sick

*yeah dude

*how wide is that wheelbase?

*where is that bowl?

*fully sick

YYYY

XXXX

One might expect me to say ‘but that joke isn’t funny anymore’.
However, it is.
Since grasping the meaning of the word ‘esoteric’ (thankyou Gravel),
I have only had more and more opportunity to exit my melancholia and morbid post MOSS jam state through banter of this order.

I would also like to declare my new found capacity to bodysurf bowls after coming out of the shallow end at San Remo on a bad line last Friday and launching super hero style through the air all the way to the plughole.

yours with increasing vigour,
The boy with a thorn in his side.

XXXX

ahem… are the bowls finished then braden? i’d like to see pictures of people skating around in them, isn’t there a sci-fi convention site for this other banter?

MortdaleMan seems a bit of a drama queen. Types like Bill though.

XXXX

waiting on pics from wedge…shoud be some good ones.