hoppers crossing/werribee bowl

the half pipe has gone and construction of the bowl is under way anyone seen any post’s anywhere.
][color=red]http://www.skateboard.com.au/forum/read.cfm?forum=11&thread=82182&p=2just found this. check this out its weird.

dont like the design on paper to much being jammed into one bowl.will be interesting see how it skates.

had alook today coming along but doesn’t seem to have any drainage yet? but deep end looks pretty cool and billy just for you its got a spine but has no opposing walls?

Might just be worth a trip over the Westgate.

One-T would have loved this as his local…

Construction photos to follow soon…

Marty shot these at the weekend…

The name suggests a MOSS Jam bowl tour would be appropriate…

Construction is progressing.
(Don’t see any under bowl drainage works yet)

9 foot vert section…

Hmmmmm, it seems Mt.Eliza may not hold ‘the title’ for too long!!!

i can sense more nights under lights

most of the reo seems to be in, looks about ready to pour

if that roll in stays, Wednesday night lights will have to stay up late!

how longs mosser been tech savvy,

if that roll in stays, Wednesday night lights will have to stay up late

Bernie, I didn’t notice any spare coping floating around the site, it looks like they have it pretty well set in place so we might be in for a treat. Reckon we could also roll off the love seat as well, its initial depth is only 900ml.
Yay!

hey mark its marty mosser still not savvy wedge had to post them for me.with the amount of scooter kids there and bikes will have to be careful coming out of the deep into the shallow an accident waiting to happen so late sessions would be the best call.

a rollin in a skate bowl…sacriledge!..next thing you know there’ll be snake runs and mixed altitude longboard parks and slalom runs with mexican hats…skatings gone to the dogs…

I like dogs…

Looks a bit like Ocean Grove influenced :smiling_imp:

had a stickybeak yesty, its coming along, looks interesting.

av a look at sunbury bernie an trev plenty to roll off and plenty of trannies,

Thanks Mark,
trannies must be a refreshing change from scooters

hey ludi any sign of drainage going in yet?

yes marty