KARIONG POOL MISSION

Forgive me Bill,but as a fellow fashionista,I have EVERY right to point it out.He knows the rules:3 strikes you’re out!(oh,and,if you can fit undies under your jeans,they aint toit enough!Not that I was checking out his bum or anything…Heaven forbid!)
As for you,you sir, are indeed a skate 'ho,and most certainly,A BORF! Now I will bid you a goodnight ,as I have an engagement in the morrow.
(All of the above in French)

Getting back to the topic of this thread:

1. in case anyone doesn’t know yet, there is a massive exodus to Kariong today (Saturday).

2. NickVH and myself (Pierre Cardin) are hitting the Kariong catwalk on Sunday. Anyone who wants to join us is welcomed with open and highly fashionable arms.

I’m heading up to the pool with Bennon at 1pm today (Sunday April 30th) if anyone wants to meet us up there. Baker and his crew will be there. Matt, Chelsea, and Nikki. Maybe Waynos too.

Inspired by this thread I followed a lead to an entire olympic pool facility (3 pools) which has been abandoned in Taree on the mid north coast whilst working there, massive 50 metre pool, and two smaller kiddy pools all empty, no one around and not a transition to be found!! I’m talking square, right angle…etc, bloody disappointment!!