Local Skate

Lets get James. The boy. Oh the pain the pain. Where all doomed. aaaaahhhw. Take the boy.

I’m over it, too. In all sincerity, I would never bash Fox or anyone else. I’ve never hit anyone ever in my life! I like Fox, he likes me, we go way back, been friends for three decades. It may have been funny for us both at some point John, but its been boring for everyone else for ages, so let’s drop it.

ah ha ! Bill is bashed into submission.

I’m off to see Waverly ( Bondi ) mayor in 1 hour to bash that council into submission now…wish me luck !

Waverly council is a bit peeved that they cant publicise the first aid stretcher donated to the lifeguards by the skaters, in their council newsletter
I told them they could as long as they admitted a ‘failure of duty of care to the community’ by the council, in the article. lol
They haven’t got back to me. lol

Tell those fuckers at ‘The Bondi View’ (aka ‘The Bondi Whinge’) also - they ran a letter a while back with someone whinging about folks asking for donations down at the bowl and then suggestede the money was merely pocketed rather than actually used to by the stretcher.

yeah Bondi66 that article put a spanner in the works but we got there eventually. BONDI VIEW this month has a full page colour shot of Omar at BOWL-A-RAMA on the cover with a story inside to boot .

Just knocked the Mayor on her arse with all the things that need to be addressed and done at Bondi. She was very receptive to my huge list of must haves and must do’s …reworked public area’s , beginners park, Koori artwork and signage, fixing the ‘hill’ with an ampitheatre. a skatepark committe, addressing graffitti problem…the list went on. It even included the BMX question ! So time will tell…stay tuned . you’ll hear about it here first on CHARLIE DONT SKATE

Just don’t EVER use that anti graff paint! Not unless you really want to use that stretcher after every run.

Fox i really dig the idea of a ampitheathre on the hill, as we all know the grassed area is toast(no view, due to people standing at the railing)and it may just stop clueless kook’s walking around the edge of the bowl. :unamused: 8)

Hopefully the garden/woodchip along side of bowl will be going and be replaced with paving for more viewing area as well.THE SIDE ENTRANCE TO THE BOWL I WANT SHUT OFF PERMANENTLY TO BOOT ! Floor screening ‘no public access’ …all was dicussed !

Safety Foxt kids!

…and including a beginners area where the vert ramp used to sit.

An ampitheathre on the hill? Dr Stupendo Esq, your going down!!

You see guys, ‘everytime I think I’m out, they pull me back in’ … Why does GodHead now want me to go down (and for whom?)