M.O.S.S. JAM 06

MK

KILL the Doctor!

Vaguely reminiscent of a ‘Shining’ period Jack Nicholson our Bill…

All work and no play makes Bill a dull boy

All work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boyAll work and no play makes Bill a dull boy

U r lookin’ like a scary hombre’ right there Bill’
“The Shining” …I am still in stitches ! U r’ Jack Nicholson…

Jamie runnin a “Bit of claret”

Luke Foster

Photobucket-Photoshmucket

Jamie and Luke - the coping killers on the day. Good to put those photos of a close run thing up together Cam.

Scotland Yard most wanted person list :smiling_imp:

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Bill Schaffer aka Jack Nicholson :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

which is the bigger crime Fluoro Jamies Milli Vanille shirt (pardon spelling) or Shock horror his designer pants stained with non fluoro blood?

Great pic’s by the way

you will be pleased to know that the blood came out of my designer pants . and milli vanilli are one of the great bands of all time . with hits like blame it on the rain and um… well they are good . well goodish . ok so they are crap but the shirt is a classic piece of 80s … well its shit too but i like it .its the poly cotton they dont make em like that no more . rad shots cam im stoked . do you have any from ring of fire id love to get some from that sesh of everyone rippin .its the first time ive been there and would love to have some shots to look back on . thanks

Cam has 80 odd shots…they should be up soon.

CAM,

Great shots!

Damn sorry I missed it!

Pangy… the only other man in Oz(besides myself) to ride an Olson land shark 8) Sorry we weren’t graced with your presence and rad skating(and photo skills 8) )

Great shots Cam, more please :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey bro, how was the hangover on Sunday morning :laughing:
hope you got home ok :unamused:

Even Jamie’s blood was fluoro, Mosu. Cam must have had a filter on the lens to diminish its strange glow.

Reginald Moss

Braden and Logan

Media Ho

Tone