MASH does Remo?

You’re on Tony - no problemo.

Thanxs heaps, see you at your place in the morning!
Tong g

Geez, you guys are tougher than little kids with all that 7am off to the park stuff. My body doesn’t even start to work until 3pm.

Early morning skating is only for the stout, we’re like the Vikings of Skating…

“The Vikings of Skate”!!!

Watch out for the Fjords, by Odin.

Hey Mosu, are you driving up? Any chance I can beg my way into the car? How about other Bondi-nearbys, like Richard Grant and Karvin Kiwi? How pathetic am I, anyway?

Hey Doctor,

Immy’s music lesson is in the am tomorrow so KD only needs the car in the morning and has no objections it seems to me taking it in the arvo for san remo adventure (post-lunch). Does this suit? - are you still flat hunting in the a.m. too ?

hey errol’
if it is possible i would like to follow in drstoopids footsteps and beg for a lift to san remo. maybe meet up at bondi?
cheers chris

Stoopid, Yes Im driving but I want to go early (n return luch time ish). pick up 6:30 in Bondi if you want. call on 9202-6475 1/2s petrol you get all the tolls

I have a spare seat mosu if you wanna come to mine @7am. I’ll be leaving up there 12 ish (pm :wink: )

Mosu, my inner viking releases a bloodcurdling oo-hoo-oo-hoo and tells me to rise with the SunGod and join you in striking the early morning coping of Remo with the hammer of Thor - but I have to go flathunting.

Chris, whatever you do, don’t follow in the footsteps of Dr Stoopid, just don’t do it …

Errol, yes I accept all that you so kindly offer.

BTW, Old School Richie says he will he almost certainly bring lights in case anyone wants to continue looting and pillaging into the evening.

Thanks Steve, I’ll drive to San Remo from the Bra unless Dr Stoopid calls me then I’ll drive from Bondi (Release that inner Viking Bill, Im off Raping and pilaging)

This is one stout hearted viking from an ancient Oldecastle skatetribe who will do his best to be there. Other ancients such as Grande Master Mussett, Baron Bogaerts and Governor Gordon shall be contacted. (I want to see Gordo tear it up in his horse riding helmet!)

i’ll drive up to say wotcha, what time you lot getting there? :slight_smile:

'bout eight firty innit

sorted ,nice one :laughing:

me & Bill & Chris are coming up leaving Sydney after midday, can’t make it earlier. Stinging to carve new bowl.

Yeah Chris that’d be fine. Leaving Bondi around midday-1ish.

sounds great errol, i will shall see you and the stoopid fellow at bondi around lunch time.

When in San Remo, skaters choose to stay at ‘Richie’s Blue Tarp Inn’. PM crew: L-R Coz, Chris, Errol, Paul, Bill, Richie. Nice session lads. Thanks for heading North.