MELB OLD SCHOOL SK8 JAM O5

Hey Fletch,
If your doing the bowl tour on the Friday 11th, can I hitch a ride around with you? I will get my own way to Melbourne (some how, last year it was the hitch hike ride of the century, couldn’t organised a better ride myself, any way that’s a story of it’s own???) Im off work this weekend , so if your sessioning any bowls or parks down the Torq’s to Lorne way, call me.
Thanks , Jimmy :smiling_imp:
PS. I wont be checking this thread until im back at work (wed12 Jan), my computers dead at home. :imp:

Love your work Wedge.

Anyone need transport or accomm for Belco email me at anthony@theimagedog.com

T.

No room at my place, but I am available with car fri night , sat and sun.

Yeha I am in for all 3 days, I will probably have Eli with me, but that still leaves a few seats in the car, so give a holla if you need a lift.

tnkenward@ihug.com.au

Jimmy, all looks good for the 11-2-05 tour If wedge is starting at rye we might jump the ferry across i can get you from torqers.

Wedge, what is the plan for the tour, which parks when? I’ll have the back seat free

Not a problem Fletch, thanks alot , I will be able to get to Ocean Grove, not a problem so we can just hook it from your house, Ferry would be an excellent option, plus time saver :smiling_imp:
Have to catch up before hand for a pivot!!

Hey Mick Mulhall,

There are a few offers of free accomaodation on this thread and I could probably solicit more for an esteemed VIP such as yourself. (I have run out of allocated beds at my place) We can also do stuff like pick up you up from airport/train/bus etc. Just let me know. There are also some guys driving down so you might be able hook up and hitch a ride down to ‘Mexico’

Wedge
rfrancis@ihug.com.au

Have 1 room available

elismith73@hotmail.com

Thanks Wedge. I may stay with an old girlfriend depending on where she lives now. I’ll let you know when I know.

Count me in!!! I have 3 seats if anyone needs a lift.