MELBOURNE OLD SCHOOL SKATE JAM 05 SIGN UP

Dan 30.Balnarring Beach Vic

Lesterthe Kneeboarder and I will be there for a blast.

Need cheerleaders?? :smiley:

Absolutely

Excellent…I’ll bring all the bells and whistles :smiley: . Look out Eli, maybe I should register and then you’ll be in real trouble hahaha…no-one can smash the hip like I can!!!

Free Globe world cup ticket to all entries, and with the impressive list of vert skaters coming for the GWC we are sure to get a few to the jam.
Vert skaters confirmed for GWC so far:
Christian Hosoi
Sandro Dias
PLG
Rune Glifberg
Jake Brown
Tas Pappas
Renton Millar
Ben Pappas
And Bret said Lee Ralph will be coming too.

Is Hosoi (Homes) really coming to OZ?

I also heard a rumour that Steve ‘Bulky’ Olson maybe in town?

Being a …I’d believe it when I see it… my mind is doing over time…if Bulky is really coming down under I will be really stoked!

As the discussion elsewhere has been saying can Homes really get a visa to OZ so soon after getting out to jail?

No matter what what a damn fine start to the year!

I’m tryin not to be…but I’m 14 yrs old readin skateboarder excited.
Last time I saw Hosoi skate was 87’…burned into my brain…never seen Lee Ralph skate, I’ll shut up now.

Yeah c’mon you Globe guys. Cough up cause the rumour mill is working overtime. Connections in the CBR red tape machine are telling us that Holmes aint gonna happen.

So whats it gonna be - Hosoi or Olson (or neither) ?

I gotta work out whether to bring the Pocket Pistols Hosoi or the Olson Land Shark.

T.

What I know about visas and ex-cons is zero but HOW FRIGGIN RAD WOULD IT BE TO SEE HOSOI???

Carey Hazelbank. 41. Bentleigh VICTORIA.
:smiley:

JOHNNY THE FOX
46yrs old
Bondi Beach

also accompaning Mr. Fox will be his personal care assistants including ; Hospice nurse carer , Vicki Vickers
Exercise trainer , Ellen O’Neal
Spiritual guidance , Tony Alva
Publicity , Kevin Thatcher
Tour manger , Duane Peters
Driver , Phillips Head
Tour crew , Adrian Jones
Dale Halpin
on-site pre Production tour co-ordinator , Seethatbum Inthebinthere

[/u]

The usual Lear jet then with the left handed kidney shaped hot tub Mr fox?
Or should I get John Travolta to pick you up on his way through?

actually my lear jet’s in for a service…but tony said I could borrow his as long as I’m a character in his next playstation game.

I hope Tony Hawk’s not coming because I’ve got his skate bag, I like it too much and I don’t want to give it back.
Wedge.
ps. JF,Dale and Errol, pleased to hear you’re coming.

john gray 41, nth. coast nsw. i’ve got new kingpins, so i’m ready, but what about the slalom race, imagine lining up against olson in a slalom race, he was my 1st hero, did anyone ever see playgrounds in paradise( surf movie) 70’s, it had a bit with olson & ray bones at lakewood, the slides were amazing, carves to air.

In between arguments with dumb BMXers at Bondi today I found out that:

Jamie Greentree
Adam Luxford
Scott Spring
’ boris ’ Holston ? fORGOTTEN HIS SURNAME ?

are all intending to attend the MOSSJ but I don’t know their age except that they are all over 30 !

more to come…

Just an idea…

over 40’s is run with 3 x 45sec runs with the low score dropped and the remaining two scores are added together. This score is then multiplied by the skateboarders age for a final score. It’s like a handicap system skate comp format for aging riders.

I am thinking a weight for age section…add your age to the number of years you quit skating for.

And I beleive Jimi Hocking could bringing the “Acu-guess” slalom timing gate system along.

Wedge

How bout weight divisions instead of age divisions ?

Tone
Kaleen Super-Heavyweight Skateboard Champeen