Mosu's 40th

Yeah I know its not all about me but every now and then I get a moment where there is some focus. My 40th was something I was privileged to share with The MAS*H crew. So I snapped a few shots of the crew while a BBQ and Beers went down. Must admit it sucked big time that I couldnt skate having pulled up lame after the San Remo Bash but what the Hell a few beers and hanging with the Bro’s made it all good.

Party

Yeah I had a cake and ate it too (with the crew)

A few of the Crew and my little Sister checked out Mustangs Clutch, fortunatley She sorted that out

PhatLogie improved again and hit tiles (thanks for looking after Phoebe Dave)

Naturally Rich double trucked

Cam hit the Air (one of my better shots) {last Shot ever on this board}

Hair o Da Dawg

SkatExec 5-0 (thanks 4 the Shirt)

All the following photo’s are Dave’s aka PhatLogie

SkatExec Unaware Air (complete with photo of Mal!)

Kel

Kel air

Kel Rockin Roll

Rare SkatExec Frontside ( not as rare as a Mosu frontside)

Jamie

Bondi

Board Killer (Way to ruin my Birthday dude!!! :laughing: )

Seriously Cam you know who to call if you want to buy a Mint Buddy Car for only $160 to replace your board.

Thanks to everyone for the Rad Vibes today. I loved sharing it with the most important crew I know. Heres to my 80th at the Bra Bowl! ( Now if that isnt optimism Im fuccked If I know what is! :slight_smile:

My favourite bit of the day was when I hobbled to the bowl to round up some dudes to eat and one of the 12 year grommies said

“When are you having your BBQ”.

Peace lub n Mung Beans!

Great day - man I was shagged Sunday!

Mrs family dramas all worked out OK but a day out was required Sunday to keep books in order. James worked too - hope to do a future pool sess sometime.

Cam, I’ve pm’d ya - have a deck for ya…

Woooh Hoooo

Front Page Props Cam

F/Page pros to Mosu the photog’ (even in his stimey state, lol) still readin Mosu’, thanx heapz mate, what a f’n piece of literature, the sickest !
(but whats with me orangutang style ?..suffice it to say, i’m comin’ off the air, heh-heh, thats my story & I’ll stick to it…)

Many thanx exec’…cheers for the offer, selfless act among the fraternity I reckon’…I am lookin’ at baggin’ either the Cohort OG’ or another DP’ off Braden tonight, can’t wait actually ! (I would feel terrible scarrin’ that pristine deck from ur’ archives)
Keep up the good work fer’ us all over OZ’ Braden’ Totally diggin’ on the boards, etc… u’ have on offer !
When u gettin’ up to the ol’ syd-ers fer’ a week / weekend with the boyz’ ?
I am sure u will be well looked after mate !

That Mustang is always hav’n clutch prob’s…get a 72’ holden…or even better, a Harley’ heh-heh-heh
Luv’ ya’ Mosu ! Happy Boithday, u throw a great shindig’ (tryin’ to find me crutches fer’ ya in the immediate future, way better than the wooden ones mate, no underarm rash/burn)

What a great day! I was knackered on Sunday.
Big thanks to the Mosu crew for keeping the troops fed and watered.

Happy Birthday Mark, lets see if we can get you on four wheels for your 50th? even if it’s in a wheel chair…

Highlight for mine was watching ‘Carvin Kiwi’ carve himself a new ring piece… ouch :open_mouth:

Phoebe kept the Milo blues at bay… she’s a lil’angle. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah’

Just watched the footage Jules took of the day, talk about hilarious,

Highlights, beer, beer & more beer…

Kels’ ollied acid type drop into the brah bowl, plus the almost 4 board ollie (thanx fer’ gettin’ me to break me’ board dude, heh-heh)
Mal’ fer’ bein’ Mal, plus the longest manuals in the biz’ (thanx to u’ 2 mal’)
Pete’ S’ MBR reppin’ diggin’ on the new shirt designs.
Mosu’ fer’ gettin’ older, & waxin’ lyrically amongst the crew’
I hope some-1 got a pic’ of all the padz’ & Boards dryin’ out in the sun’ lol
The overseas visitors that could not get their barby started, & when we tried to help, we got the cold shoulder (but we all smelt), & they burnt their food’ lol
The Mbr Beach clubbies, fer hav’n hysterics watchin’ lil’ Jak’ gettin’ worn out chasin’ up & down the goat track(seriously cute, thats what Jules sayz’)
All the ladiez’ turnin’ out & hav’n fun, me’ wife enjoyed it that much more (cheers fellaz)
Exec’ & Exec’ jnr’ rippin’ the park apart (hey’ Exec’ how rad are those f/side 50-50’s, Errol commitment on entry…way to go !)
Every-1 that hit the cement…
So many classic moments on the footage involving every-1 that was there,
I will have to make some copies for ya’ fellaz’

It was all about Mosu’ whom ruled supreme as the Lord of his domain…

Oh yeah’…the best of the best on the video footage was Mustang mark’s Seagull downhill bomb…“2-Rad” (watchin’ in slow motion is a crack’)

Post it ,Id love to see it :laughing:

Mosu, a belated B’day wish. :slight_smile: :smiley: