Muz and Skoots 15min of Bondi fame

Mark, I’m getting excited reading this!
Please, Please write more on this erotic saga.

Did ya get lucky dude, well did ya?? (in a Clint Eastwood voice over!)

Muz you ol’ dog - it’s all in the vest :wink:

Not me , she ment skateboarders made her horny, and I think she got nailed after the party 8) 8)

Yeah, skateboarders make her hot…
last time I saw ya Muz, you were classed a skateboarder!!

Hey Mark, Was that your wife that told me not to encourage you at the after party? It’s been a while since we first met, so I couldn’t remember her. Or maybe it was the Schnaaps and Midori chasers. Oh… And you had to have heard my call out for kisses. Why didn’t you hook a brother up with this toey girl? Or would I have made her a sugar MILF? Come on man, I’m gettin lonely over here in the Dock.

Had 2’ get em’ outta there Mick’

U know I wouldn’t want 2 see all you guyz’ lose your heavenly virtues, don’t u’ !

They just weren’t up to scratch (da’ fever u know, cat scratch), heh-heh…only messin’ with ya’ll
Hey Foxy’ … letz get this Berts & Flirts’ (thats what i’m callin’ it) bank shootout goin’ on bro’

See? I KNEW skating was all about the chicks!

I wore my wedding ring all day. Im a good boy. Yes thats right im a good boy. There was a time when I wasn’t though. :smiling_imp:

There was a few girlies puting it out there last sat night, I wasn’t getting anywhere and i didn’t want to know about springer’s chick he tried to set me up with :stuck_out_tongue: That’s it iam now wearing a vest to these after party do’s :laughing:

Bozza’ we had some-1 interested in u’ (a journo’ no less) should’v gone with the flow matey (u were on fire - heh-heh)

She still wants to cover sum stuff…she may be reading this actually, heh-heh

The vest is impregnated with naturally occuring pheremones (sp?) offa Muz Borrie. Adding some hardcore skater badges to it only increased it’s ju-ju.

Borrow it at your risk for the power it carries is too much for some :wink:

P.S. one VB down and waiting for more supplies - T.F.I.F!

Muz are ya coming down for the MOSSJAM.
Need to make sure supplies are up to date!!!

Scooter’s 15 mins of fame has been extended. There is a picture of him hanging out with TA in the latest ASM. Both with ‘serious look’. Amazing what you can do wtih photoshop :wink:

Yeah’ Bill !

Just saw it ! Scoot lookin’ the kewel dude he is…Wikked !!!

While I was flicking through the mag I thought I’d play a little game. Where’s Bill.

Ah ha. I found him. There he is.
[img] on hold [img]

quick, Tantrums at 3 paces