NSW North coast

Things have changed in the north coast of NSW, 5 years ago there was very little, when I used to head up to my brothers at Grafton we would stop at Kempsey, Woolgolga and end up at Grafton for a skate, the only other park around was Maclean but now…

Port Maquarie: nice bowl, 5ft to 8ft easy transition, smooth surface, not your regular shape, plenty of lines
Nambucca: smallish 1/2 bowls, spine in the middle, smooth surface and again plenty of lines to explore, great for backside and frontside grinds.
Corindi skatepark: Tiny bowl, maybe 4ft with a 5ft extension, fun, reminds me of Kariong prior to it getting sad.
And then there is Nimbin, well it has 3 bowls, one is bad, like a minature pool, the next is tight and small. Then there is the snake run into a huge flat bottomed bowl, this was fun and really needs alot of work to get a good run. I did not have the time this trip but I will definately make time on the next trip. Beware of ths snake run, you get alot of speed and it is not something you can just go at thinking all will be good, it actually made me want to wear a helmet :smiley:
All these parks had a caravan park right next to them so it is easy road trip material.

Paul

Hey paul good to hear about those parks .the naccos crew should plan a trip some time and have a good fun skate trip.good to see you are still rolling

Keep up the good work.osr

Thanks Richie, I met your son earlier on this year and he told me that you dislocated your shoulder, did the same he year before, tough injury :smiling_imp:
If you want to go up to the Port I am more than happy to do so, you would have more luck than me getting NACCOS together for such an adventure, it would be good to film, perhaps add Foster as well. As you know being the same age as me good times in skating are few and far between
I am always on a Sunday morning at Wadalba at around 830.

Paul

So wadalba 8:30 am .lt sounds like a good.oportunity to give my zephyrs a run.see you theree on sunday all being good.might try and bring some others along as well
Osr

Done deal :astonished:

Paul