OCD MONKEYS

sorry to be a fruit[with too much hair!] but what are the postage rates?

free postage on orders over $30 in Australia - just put MOSS as the special discount code to get the extra 10% off your order

thanxxx!

ride ramp, hang about, snag on the barbie for first birthday today at one,

New Lance Mountain colour is in as well as a restock on the Hawk - these gems wont last long!

Fresh new Ximeno jackets from Fourstar Collective. Ultra light nylon and completely water resistant, means no more drenching when the rain hits ya. Great for wearing over your hoodies

Books & DVD’s are in!

Hit this up… Some of the Boys having fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=0co1Ir62 … e=youtu.be

EMERICA SHOE SALE NOW ON!
30% off all styles - 1 week only or while stocks last! Check them out online: www.ocdskateshop.com.au

World Industires early 90’s re-issues now available!

Issue 10 of Heelside is in stock

Hey there,
Been checking the OCDskateshop site waiting for the rainskates (killer bees in particular) to pop up in the shop. Any idea when these will be up for ordering?
Cheers,
Fox

I guess I’ll just keep checking/waiting/scoping other options… :unamused:

Fox,

An OCD Monkeys pm or a Billy pm
should get you an answer.

Cheers Bernie! I’ll give that a try.

there coming very soon just a whisper give them a call pre order i would suggest

Damn pm issues. Sent messages but they’re sitting in the outbox and not going to sent. Guess I’ll something something…

raining in the rainskates with a dry ramp ta moz lunch,

Rainskates are at OCD Skate Shop as from this week. Only a select number in store at the moment waiting on the shipment to land, but yes they do have some at the moment. Sorry Foxa my lap top has been down.

Hurrah something happening!
Now the anxious wait for the killer bees to show up.
(Jeepers looks like I was getting a pretty good deal there off Jimmy pricewise)

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:[color=green][size=200] Rainskates[/size] are on the way. I hope they turn up before Newy happens. Maybe this week or next.

Foxa the price may have changed but the wheel has not, but this is one of the reasons that jimmy handed it over. Yes he looked out for everyone with a damn good wheel & Price but at a loss or only 1 or 2 dollars in it for him. Che can can look after you by shipping FREE AU wide for any order over $30. Thank you for your patience on the wheel that kicks ass :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Whats NEW at OCD Skate Shop ??? In less than 24 hrs we will all know :wink: :wink: :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Rainskates are back so get some at the good old price of $50 a set. In store or online its up to you. Roll on

Santa Cruz Boards are in

Phone covers are not just for the kids :wink:

Just come in the back door today. So if you buy/or have an old school board you can re-live that old set up with these goodies.

No 3 set of Powell boards are in and the Cab is on the way :smiley:

Nice to see a SEA OF YELLOW URETHANE again.
Congrats to Billy and OCD for getting the Rainskates back in OZ.
Show your support and get behind them for taking on the risk to supply a quality thane.
:smiling_imp: