Parramatta Bowl

Well its a rather promising looking hole in the ground…any ideas on a completion date?

That park looks like it has lovely ledges;)

Fully steeled up - waiting for concrete. Should pour any day. I’ll bring the cam tomorrow and take a few snaps.

Progress is slow due to weather. They have steeled and formed the platform fully and will pour tomorrow. Then they’ll get on with the tranny pour.

They say 3 weeks which should see it ready for SOS Sunday 13 November.

does that include the landscaping steve, or will it still be fenced off?

Ahh dunno is the answer there rich. The concrete will be finished - haven’t seen a landscape plan to know exactly what’s going in.

Pics from today… excuse the Nokia quality…

Oooooh so close (patience Grasshopper!).

The bowl is looking waaaaay cool! As for the ‘street’ bit…meh.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

The deep end tranny is poured!

Only the flats to go so I reckon next weekend we’re in it!

The deep is riverwood-like, real vert. The diameter of the deep is less than Maroubra though so some whippy speed carves will be the norm. The shallow can be ridden like a big mini too.

One happy camper here :slight_smile:

Looks great, going to have to include that on my road trip to Terigal at end of Dec.

Steve, did you like the sims t-shirt???

Yeh man, SIMS = super cool.

The deep in Parra is like a so-cal hotel pool - be sure to pm me when you’re coming through sean.

I will let you know Steve what my plans are.
How deep is the bowl? Would it be anything like Coburgs deep end?

Have plans to stop over for a couple of days, want to check out Bondi and Maroubra. They both look a bit intimidating to be honest, will probably bottom feed, but must have a go at least! From what the crew is saying about Bondi is its a BEAST!!!
Little did my wife expect, this would turn into a skating road trip all the way to Terrigal, and then some!(San Remo is going to get at least 2/3 visits)
See ya end of Dec.

Bondi a beast? Yes, but the MONSTER, as Fonzie would say, Whoaa.
I’ll be there lunch time Sun.

The Eel Bowl.

She’s a finito! Couple saw cuts for expansion joints and some mastic filler and we’ll be rollin!

This weekend - I’ll be be there both days :smiley: :slight_smile: :laughing: .

me, not signed in again.

skatexec

Shit dude i want to know the second its open. I dont care what day or night for that matter.

Im going to wait for all the hype to die down (and a knee transplant)