pissweak haunts

the vertical line on the right hand side is about 3 metres of coping. it begins at the stick and ends before the top of the pic. suggested site for learning lip tricks such as axle-stall and 50-50 grinds. bring a shovel or two and we can excavate as we gain confidence on the coping.

location - inner west melbourne. further information on whereabouts on need to know basis only.

Thats rad Butch pm me the location and grab some wax and wax it up for faster grinding GOING OFF!!!

Finally a park to rival Nhill.

skateboard.com.au/fusebox/in … iew&id=721

It’s only 373 km from Melbourne!

Hambo thats gold! So who is up for a night sess at Nhill? Will need some advise on the right set up , and should get on to dirk for extra prodesign protection , looks harsh.

I Think I have barely enough lights…

Shit…just realised…there is NO ROLL IN at Nhill…that’s me out!

I reckon if i get enough speed up on the coping I could possibly do a kick flip over that tree branch,

what ya reckon, its gotta be a goer huh?

that’s called the Circle of Joy 8)

ladies and gentlemen, introducing to the halls of pissweak haunts the
IKEA PS VAGGA Rocker:

ok, so this isnt a photo BUT i have seen this terrain in the flesh, a little child human was rocking on it inside the IKEA store in melbourne. which is just what this rad bad-ass beast does!, its like a mini ramp that rocks! i suggest we make some modifications, starting with an all concrete outer layer.

Hey Butch what a find , and only because of my amazing street skills l have notice that if you turn it over you have a rad fun box with two grind rails!!! Perfect for my switch monkey flip 5-0s , just raddy daddy brother!!

All you need is 4 vagga’s joined end to end, and you have the perfect setup for practising your frontside turns!

Haaaang on!
that would also make something not unlike Kensington!

Here is a display of vagga’s in an outdoor setting.

Here is one of the missing images from above

Nhill was obviously used to perfect the design for Cabramatta.

I love this thread :smiley:

There’s the green wheelie bin just waiting to be set alight in the middle of that rad park. When are those little bastards gonna learn some respect for the great infrastructure that councils provide for all of us!

bernie, bernie, bernie, your vision of the IKEA PS VAGGA Rocker skatepark is sound, but for one obvious flaw. SCALE. if we were to build an IKEA PS VAGGA Rocker skate park, babies would be this big:

and that would be very wrong.

back to the drawing board bernie.

You should see the size of the dummy that I’m now gunna have to spit!
friggen IKEA…probably would lost the little allen key down the back of the sofa anyway!

Jealous of all your recent discoveries I did some recon today and dug up a couple of pissweak haunt contenders.

First up the former premises of KFC in Melbourne Rd. I saw this one getting heavily sessioned the other day (note the grinds on the rail).

I had a quick skate and spent some time perfecting my reverse switch nollie revert. Some local kid tried to tell me I was doing a 180 with a tail scrape. Far out man, I can’t keep up with all this new terminology so I left to do some backhand turns on the curvy walls at Newport.

Next is the recently excavated super bowl. A bit like Belco without the rollin. It’s a 70s pool skaters dream with only one inch of transistion (obscured in the pic) and 21 feet of vert.

This old classic has many old school characteristics like the exposed brickwork and the Mexican hat in the middle. The is even a fun box that gets in the way of the best carve lines. WAAAAY ahead of it’s time this old gem. Unfortunately it’s a bust and requires a lot of cleanup.

hambo, that rail has been sessioned by aussie and over seas crew for about five years now, not a bad rail if you are into that.

Stick box hill up your arse tonight , cabramatta just made my nipples harder than chinese maths questions , LIGHT IT UP FUDGE PACKERS!!!

You should see the size of the dummy that I’m now gunna have to spit!
friggen IKEA…probably would lost the little allen key down the back of the sofa anyway!

Jealous of all your recent discoveries I did some recon today and dug up a couple of pissweak haunt contenders.

First up the former premises of KFC in Melbourne Rd. I saw this one getting heavily sessioned the other day (note the grinds on the rail).

I had a quick skate and spent some time perfecting my reverse switch nollie revert. Some local kid tried to tell me I was doing a 180 with a tail scrape. Far out man, I can’t keep up with all this new terminology so I left to do some backhand turns on the curvy walls at Newport.

Next is the recently excavated super bowl. A bit like Belco without the rollin. It’s a 70s pool skaters dream with only one inch of transistion (obscured in the pic) and 21 feet of vert.

This old classic has many old school characteristics like the exposed brickwork and the Mexican hat in the middle. The is even a fun box that gets in the way of the best carve lines. WAAAAY ahead of it’s time this old gem. Unfortunately it’s a bust and requires a lot of cleanup.