rockin rons rockets

sorry sean and braden their has been a ghange looks like moss krew will be at northcote rumour has its some girl doesnt like real deep pools bring on franga looks like i will have to move down the penisula.

Hi Braden,I ordered 2 sets of Rockin Rons from the ‘product’ page a few days ago,can ya let me know how to pay for them pls. :smiley:

I’m going and setting a wheelie bin on fire in the bottom of northcote so we don’t have to go. I might not be dropping in but I love Coburg.

Hey Mick, your order was blank man…I’ll pm ya.
@Michael we can bottom dwell at northcote, cant we?

Dunno what happened with the order - blank like my mind no doubt - its the dr#gs from the freezer. Here it is but I’ll try again on order form. 1 set of 90A tunnel rocks (red - yeah) and one set of rockin rons bearings. Transfered payment into your account on Sadderdey. This is for the BFG 2. Whadya reckon or should I wait for Dragons. Hopefully some more of those sweet little 90A mini dubs will be coming soon??? Cause you know I lurve them. Bottom feeding Northcote is a total total dud. Dunno something about that bowl just doesn’t click with me. Reckon I might join Jimmy at Coburg while its still light and drive over to Northcote later to see ya all.

what girl???
since when do women control where we pivot??? :imp:
The “burg” with day light, then i shall drive by the cote" on my way home.
hmmm, conspiracy going on??? :smiling_imp:

NO NO NO youse splitters…maybe I’ll come to burg too?
Mick T’s ORDER DID NOT COME THROUGH
not Mick m’s…im gonna go have a lie down.

Hope you are feeling much better after your lie down. Did you have a cup of tea and a bex too? I find that helps when your mind goes blank and the dr*gs have been in the freezer too long. Newport is fun and I’ll just head straight there and give the burg a rest till a proper session. Northcote needs some modifications if you ask me, a waterfall and a deep end would help - and that up hill gradient - what is that about. Some tiles, a roll in, a light, a ladder would improve things further. And then to make it real sweet, a kind of cococabana type bar, serving hard liquor would probably get things really civilised. Oh and one of those purple lights that kills flies would be nirvana.

I likey the bar idea…and banana lounges…maybe you should work for convic mick?

i am not putting a downer on any one just i luv skating coburg i am pretty shaw fletch used to bottom feed northcote start in the shallow end and push to the vert wall at bottom and away you go. weather man is saying showers in the evening but i might swing by coburg first too but i will go at about 3 to 6 then to coburg. holidays got to love them.

mmmmm i got the new stuff comin down real fast but getting super high got love rockets. :slight_smile: :smiley: :laughing:

I’m getting all excited about my new rocket bearings and just came across a website where Ron himself argues against the use of spacers in his bearings, especially for pool riding. Here’s the link:

skateandannoy.com/reviews/sk … index.php3

Any opinion from a seasoned Rocket Man?