Shogo longboard presale #'s

So Braden - just in case I di’nt see it elsewhere, when are these babies gonna arrive (he asks champing at the bit for his!)?

Hey Bondi, decks have just arrived at BDS…final version looks like this

They are waiting for Shogo to come and sign all the boards, then they will ship. Will keep ya posted.

Braden.
Money order on its way to you.Thank You sir.

Just read on Bulldogs website that Shogo wont be signing the decks(bummer) but they will be sending mini dubs instead
Will we be seeing these also.

Braden, any chance I could get a black one like this.

That might even be a dark ply layer.

I cant request, it’s as they come…but if theres a dark one in the box it’s yours Scott.

Just read the thread with the no shogo signing news :cry:

Wes will be signing them though :laughing: I hope foz sends those ultra-mini consolation prizes to you Leroy but it won’t matter.

10 Shogo decks = 10 sets ultrathane mini’s by my calculations…so mini dubs for everyone.
No Shogo sig is bad news, but anyone who has ridden ultra will be pleased.

Awwwwright! What’s the timing on the BDS stuff and the ‘new lines’ Leroy? I might PP you in advance for the Nomad and postage whilst I’ve got spare bucks :laughing:

Never say no to paypal Mr Exec $95.00 no postage charges here I’m afraid.

Money order rec thanks Clay.

Braden any idea on how far the Shogo’s are away.Every day I think today will be the day they come in.I’m starting togo a little loopy with anticipation.

Well I finally set up my Shogo LB. Sixtracks and blue ball mini dubs. Rolled her down the street and am in love. Bring on the cross city tunnel run. Bring on some big hill bombin’ sessions.

Mate they are fun in the parks too - I’m so hooked I don’t think I can go back to a short board… I gave the Buddy Carr a 5 minute whirl around Bondi yesterday, and it felt like a toothpick! Kinda squirrely too - even with looser trucks the Shogo feels nice and stable, and has plenty of real estate underfoot which is nice. hardest thing to get used to is dropping in and kickturning, once you have that down it feels just fine.

In short, I’m a longboard convert!

just need some softer wheels for street riding and I’m sorted.(enquiries contiuing on that front)

Bondiboy the new BDS mellow yellow soft pours sound good for the Shogo. Fast as slalom on the road and not too bad on skatepark concrete.
BDS member 2ndchilhood taking them all the way here.

All the new 80a BDS wheels are incredible, that includes the red and blue dubs and minis. Will get em next order.

Just realized the yellows are 75a mmmmmmmm yum.

im getting a little lost here. can someone explain to me the ins and outs of preferred wheels and trucks?

Chris the only trucks you should ever put on a board are INDY’s,others may look flashy or feel lighter but will never hold a candle to Independent trucks as far as turning and grinding go,period.Wheels are all about what terrain you ride and what you like.The harder the wheel the higher the rating eg.75a=soft 98a=hard.Good luck with the wheels but allways remember there is only one truck

Chris…I will try and help, firstly wheels:
basically the harder the compound (durometer) of the wheel the faster it will roll. It may mean some sacrifice to grip and the wheel will be loud on concrete. For example 100a duro wheels will be mighty hard and fast.
Not a wheel you would ride on a rough surface of any type.
Benifits though would be long wear on these wheels.

A softer duro wheel, lets say 75a, is mighty soft.You will get incredible grip, and an almost silent ride. But you will sacrifice speed, thats why most really soft wheels are bigger in diameter to make up for this. Most slalom wheels are 70mm or more in diameter, the bigger the wheel the faster it will roll.
Drawbacks are the wear factor, soft wheels wear quick.

You can find a wide choice of duro and diameter wheels on the market today, the choice is unbelievable. Some with hard plastic cores, others that have centre set bearing seats, and others that sit flush to one side, offset. (this effects truck size also)

I like a wheel that isnt to hard, currently using a 60mm, 86A duro, spitfire core wheel. Its not a bad compromise, they are soft but nowhere near as soft as a 75A.Have used 97A duro wheels a while back (tracker ollies) not bad either. Currently looking at getting something in 90A to 95A
60 to 63mm in dia.I like trying different wheels!

Cheers Chris hope this helps some…Sean

Trucks , really depends on the width of your board and your wheel set up.
There are a few good choices these days, indy, tracker,grind king,destructo, its up to you, they all have there good points.