sledgehammer

Or try here for white rib bones
cgi.ebay.com.au/Powell-Peralta-R … dZViewItem

Hey Mick, I was at Boarders today and they have Tracker mid and fulltrax and they have a couple of sets of white ribs. I think white cockroach thinribs.

Thanks for the info lads. Umm… how the hell do you buy off e-bay? Aww… I can’t be bothered with it. I sent a PM to Jimmy though.

Anyone got a white Tracker lapper and copers too?

Thanks for the lowdown Scott. I’m only after Powell Rib Bones though as I never had a pair of my own as a kid. I have plenty of roach rails floating around my house. I even have the prototypes for some rails and nose rails that I hand sculpted.

Actually, I know this is a pathetic thing to ask, but if someone local who has an e-bay account wants to grab a pair or two of the white Powell Rib-Bones for me, I would make it worth your effort in the form of some sort of product/s.

Find me 2 white Tracker Lappers, white and/or red Copers for 6tracks and Fulltracks as well, and the presents would be very nice. Of course I would pay for the cost of the stuff of e-bay too.

cgi.ebay.com.au/Powell-Peralta-R … dZViewItem

I am informed that oldschoolskates.com has the copers you seek for around $5.95 U.S… I’ve had a look on the site and they do have lappers, but not the Tracker ones.

If I get any more info I’ll let you know!

Rich and Mustang and I rode the Sledgehammer last night at Riverwood. Rich was pullin big ass grinds everywhere and Mustang dug it too. Its quite the bowl 'Cruiser".

That Hosoi with the mini dubs looks the dogs bollocks.

i loved riding scott’s sledge, it’s got me wanting to build a ‘bowl cruiser’.