Snake runs?

Anyone with any interest or design ideas for a modern snake run?

Interest? For sure! Even the smallest snake run is bulk fun. This a little one at Berry (NSW) - last road trip it was a highlight.

Yeah, the berry snake is fun, was hitting that spot regular last year when I was working in Nowra, I skated one old snake last year out penrith way it was all uphill to the bowled end…wtf!..lol

There is an old one at Kurri Kurri near Newcastle.
It is fairly rough and does not work too well as the last turn on the bank before the bowl sheds far too much speed.
It 's far better to roll over the top just to retain enough speed so you can do something in the small bowl section.
Still a bit of fun for 10 min or so. :frowning:

O.S.R.

quote from Chris Olden…
I’d LOVE to see a big-ass snake run into a 3/4(or full!)pipe;
set up the cones on the banks of the snake run and in the
over-vert of the pipe and get it on!

I believe the new BELCO will include a bowl to bowl snake run

Hi Braden
Someone from Hobsons Bay Council mentioned they were toying with the idea of a snake run a year or so ago. It might be worth following up.
One of the modern designs above would be fantastic to have in Vic.

The big Snake run at Aucklands long dead Skatopia was such a rush, I can still remember my first run down that thing, just going faster and faster, while it got bigger and bigger before spitting you into the bowl at the bottom with ya cheeks flapping!! :open_mouth: stoked.

Belco’s modern snake:

Pics from Luke Brown / skateboard.com.au

Looks sick. Some are saying it’s a scooter park but I reckon there’s bits of everything. Except the frikkin vert ramp :imp:

The last bank you could lern 50s roll out roll in 90% of peole will just push into the bowl you watch .Roll that whole snake a scooters will be so thick you will a flame thower to deal with them :smiley:

Can’t wait to roll Belco II :laughing:

is that it???
bowls with a short connection? :smiling_imp:

Yeah it’s a snake that ate some large bowl shaped things :wink:

If ya want a snake run which when done right not half arsed fing just look back at some off the parks from the 70,s Reseda skater cross for one then ya might get a taste ,just a thought oh yeah VERT FOREVER. :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKTQnFLG … re=related

Rad braden thats a snake run ,great memories going to see that movie ,all the skaters were there,RAD-LANDERS,SPARX,GFI.S AND MORE ,i think was showing at the trak .Afta we all went to suss out city loop when buildng the tunnels 20 plus full pipes .RADDDDDD :wink:

agreed sac brought back a lot of good memories and emotions of fun carefree times.

F—ing RAD :smiling_imp: