The Ring of Fire

Hey crew.
My name is Huw Joseph. Im the new guy involved in the ring of fire. Just thought I’d post up on here with a few details and say hey to all the charlie dont skate-rs. We’re working hard to get everything up and running properly and hope that crew can understand that we’re only young skaters and that I’m using my small business to fund spending proper time on the place, so if the process seems slow, its not out of laziness, its just that we’re struggling finnancially to get the job done. But were staunch on this project, coz we want to skate it too.

Feel free to contact me or Adrian anytime. Also check out www.myspace.com/skatetheringoffire

Peace to all the CDS crew. Come and skate the bowl.
Huw.

Here’s some details:
Hours Open:
Mon/Tue CLOSED (open by appointment only. Minimum 10 people)
Wed-Fri
3pm to 10pm
Sat/Sun
10am to 10pm

Prices:
Non Members: $8 all day
Members: $5 all day
Membership: $50 per year

Parties/Functions/Group Bookings/Lessons AVAILABLE……!

Inquiries:
Adrian Swinge
M: 0406865 484
E: schwingbatta13@hotmail.com

Huw Joseph
M: 0424 784 135
E: huw@htjpromotions.com
W: www.htjpromotions.com

234 Ballarat Road, Braybrook Victoria 3019
Located behind Fun City Go Karts.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Train to Tottenham Station (Watergardens/Sydenham lines) then skate up Ashley St, turn left on Ballarat Rd, and cross the road to Fun City Go Karts.
Bus. Catch the 220 Sunshine bus from either the city or Sunshine and it takes you to the front door of Fun City GO Carts.

t’is a great place to sk8, even though i live in Newycastle NSW. Love the setup, wish we had something so cool up here.

Or: “The world is my oyster - I just can’t work out how to open it.”
Quote from Daria.