The S.O.S. Sydney Bank Shootout

By the way, Old School Richie will be there with the BLUE TARP INN I’m sure. I think he and Errol are planning some 70’s style fancy dress showdown. Better start growing your hair Errol!

I don’t think B.Y.O. barbies are allowed cozmix…coin operated council provided barbies are there so we can just get in all together and throw another snag on that barbie/s

Cool. I’ll just pack coins then.

Cozmick, Errol has already invested in a Stacy Peralta wig! I am practicing the lost art of painting on my shorts (Platts style, but of course) right now …

Better put me down for judging John, my wrist is out.

Errol had better be donned in his “lord of the bowl” jacket !!!

Just to clear up any misconceptions - it’s my daughter’s wig. I use & recommend Stacy Peralta brand hair regrowth fertilizer - does f$#@% all for my hair and strange wonders to my head! Some one did suggest I’d be better off actually rubbing it on me head than smoking it as I have been, but I don’t know, I look at Duane & Jay, & how they seem to have garnered a great deal of their respect by smoking / skolling / ingesting / injecting everything & anything, & they don’t seem to any less rad for want of hair. Nah, #$%@ hair, it’s a full-collar neck tattoo I’m bookin’ meself in for.

And Cam, don’t you think the King o’Da Bowl jacket will clash with my Ultimate Skateboard Team shirt and DHD shorts. I don’t know man, should I be worried whether “my bum looks big in these”; did T.A. care whether his short shorts were scalloped or not; man these are the big Q’s running through my Zoolander state of mind this arvo. Someone just might have lost the plot, but I’m not sure…

Errol, your shirt will not be truly ‘ultimate’ unless you also wear the mirror sunglasses and matching baseball hat you wore in a certain famous Pymble pool photoshoot. That ensemble was just TOO cool … I was just standing there speechless on the lip all day thinking ‘this guy is SO pro’ …

Love the flyer.

I’d love to come and play, but I think I’ll be in a MOSS meeting and I don’t have enough skate points.

There are a few Melbourne Bertlemann types coming out of the wood work who could give you SOS-MASHers a run for your money.

See you on the Melb Bowl Tour.

Looking forward to c-ing an eclectic mix of 70’s - 80’s fashion on the day !
Make sure the bettys’ (wives, gal-friends, etc…) are appropriately dressed as well !

Now, where are me’ cords…heh-heh

Maroubra would be a good place to hold a timed banked race. fastest person through a set course wins, eg. down the wavy bank drop in, over the fun box, into the banked corner, over to the opposite flat bank, back into the corner, over the fun box, into the wavy bank corner, etc…

i’ve got the timing system and its a good introduction to racing for park riders, as you just ride your regular board. did a couple in the states, good fun.

what do you guys reckon?

sounds like fun I’ll give it a go provided I have match fitness.

yeah Haggy that’s the ’ skatercross ’ event at the end of the day : 2 or 4 skaters ( depending on the No. of competitors ) out of the gate at the same time over a set route with no rules for the riders in between the start and the finish. No timer needed as the fastest advances from each heat etc…" there can be only one ! "
We will need the timing device later in the year when we put on a downhill race event of somesort somewhere somehow sometime…B.Y.O. longboard and randals and krytos and gloves and long pants and goggles and bandaids and scrubbing brush.

i’ve just been informed that i am to attend a wedding on this day. :unamused:
no joke. :frowning:
!@f#$%c&()^t%#@s"!&%# :angry:
i will endevour to drop by, at least momentarily, to wish you all luck.
:wink:
sorry i’ll miss the ‘grudge match skatercross’ between fox and bill, but i’m sure someone will film on the day for our belated amusement. lol :laughing:

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mr. MOSU101 for today . I think the MASH crew are down the Bra sliding up some low down moves too boot inbetween partying with birthday boy.
Mosu101, I was thinking if you are still out for riding you might throw down some scores and judge the streetstyle for us. If you’re up for it , let us know on this thread.

Cheers mosu, have a rad day at da bra’ wid da boys (& girls & offsprings) and through the year to come, may you carve faster, pump harder, and your grinds bark louder, & your slides screech harsher - without injury or the need for further bionics.

the year to come brings future bionics (unfortunately). Birthday at the bra Bowl was rad, cause every one had a good skate a good feed and some good brew. Plus I got some good pics (more to come later) Unfortunately the only sour note was Cam killing his Hosoi tribute board. I gave him a good talking to and he has promised to do his best not to do that again but shit does happen.

Will do my best for judging but you must first be advised that I usually give every one 10 cause I cannot do 1/2 the sh!t they can

cool, the SkaterCross sounds fun, looking forward to giving it a go. Racing around the park in a train will be a trip!

The timing system could be used for a downhill, but we’d have to get more cable, plus riders have to cross pretty narrow timing strips at the start and finish to trigger the time. But it could be used for example for qualifying to figure out the heats.

Happy B’day to you Bra Pete!! looking forward to seeing you at Allawah next sunday.

Damn’ I live around the corner from the Wah’
Gotta cum down on Sunday with the new DP fer’ sure !

Greg’ (GH’) if u’r hittin’ the ol’ skool (syders) bank shoot out, can u’ pls. bring along me gloves…got a feeling I might need em’ heh-heh-heh (definately after Mosu’s get together…lost a lil’ bark off the hands)…
Cheers matey’ owe u a beer…(or 2)

Here are the judges : Blacktown GREG
Stoopid BILL
Mosu101 MARK

Sydney Bank Shootout directors and employees take no responsibility for, nor are in any way responsible with, the outcomes of these judges’ scoring and resultant places that are awarded.
All personal differences of opinion about the scoring and / or judging results must be taken up with the judging panel and by bashing Bill.