TRANSITION

Hey guys,

Just thought I would let you know I have started a small business on the side of my regular job called Transition Photography.

I have made a run of Black and White Tees as part of the concrete series with the Queenstown Bowl NZ on them, S,M,L,XL. This I hope will be the first of many limited runs I am looking at doing.

For all of the Charlie and MOSS boys if you add the code MOSS22 to the coupon section it will knock $10 off the Tee’s. Or happy to meet you if you are in Melbourne to save postage.

Will also be doing prints that will be for sale and if you need a skate photographer just say the word would love to help.

If you want to check out some of the pics I have the Instagram and web link below. PS also running a promo give away that ends Sunday if you want to enter.

Would love some feed back on the site as I have just launched it. I am just a one man band but with every purchase I will donate a small percentage to one of the non for profits on the page but you get to choose.

Thanks heaps guys appreciate your support

Sky

Web link
transitionphotography.com/

Instagram
instagram.com/transitionphotography

Facebook
facebook.com/TRSNphotography

Im ethically opposed to the polarisation of clothing such as choices between black or white.

Do you have plans to make a shirt in grey?

Hey Mosu101

Believe it or not I did have a grey shirt on the go and even got a sample done but the cost of making three colours in S,M,L,XL was a lot

If I had the funds I would have done it for sure so if this round goes well I will look at doing something next round :slight_smile:

This was just sample not final product

Here is what they look like I have some pics below

All of the printing for the Queenstown bowl have been done with a Water-based inks to offer more penetration of fabric than plastisol-based processes. Plus using Water-based inks are more environmentally friendly.

• 180 GSM 100% Cotton
• Shoulder to shoulder tape
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
• Double needle bottom hem and sleeve
• Transition logo tag on sleeve
• Printing done with Water-based inks
• Design and printing done in Melbourne Australia

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]