Valmorification

I’m sure if Shintaro had a hotmail (so he could register) address he’d come back.

Maybe I’ll give him a call and see…

E.X.T.E.R.M.I.N.A.T.E. THE TIME LORDS JAPANESE ALLIES.

I have a client named Dr Hu at the moment. Every time he calls me I have a silent chuckle to myself.

“Hello Stephen, this is Dr Hu”

E.X.T.E.R.M.I.N.A.T.E

Ahhh Doctor, just in time, The Sontarans are torturing us to breaking point.

Doctor - The leader of an alien race hiding under Loch Ness has emerged, keen on a career in politics…

Next I’ll build a house for The Goodies…

I O.B.E.Y.

(it is futile to have a linear conversation constructed according to narrative conventions with a Dalek)

私の記入項目を防ぐ私はあなたの試み存続した。私はテレビの特性に、機械か人間挑戦する。私の剣の冷たい鋼鉄を感じる。

Dough by the rook of my avatar, onry just…

We Have captured T>O>N>Y. H.a.wk.
Thousands of supreme ego DALEKS are mastering the DROP IN.

You were LUCKY to escape O.U.R. trap with only skeletal DAMAGE DOC TOR.
You failed to recognise that POOLS with only one light are DALEK c r e a t i o n s.

XXXX

There is more to DrStoopid than meets the eye! Transformers combine electronic powers of robot with martial arts prowess of samurai warrior.

Megatron CRUSHES Davros without producing slightest hint of effort. Davros shall be found buried under rubble of own modernist urban catastrophe.

Megatron causes Shintaro to EVAPORATE like early morning rain against stones in zen garden.

Be Warned My Tiny Friends: Will Robinson, DrStoopid, and MortdaleMan will soon MORPH and COMBINE to form DEVASTAVATAR!!!

this is the sort of thing Im worried about what with all the "alter ego’s on this site.

XXXX

No one’s altered my ego.

It’s a f*@#en huge black hole that remains as lost as ever, traversing the soul of the universe of all technology, making sense of absolutely zero, and connecting with nothing. Same as it ever was, same as it ever was…

You guy’s have no idea how truly amazing it is I manage to remember how to get my computer started every day, and even more amazing, that it allows me to.

you know how to turn the computer OFF then ON!!!
oh technical guru we are not worthy!

Markham, sounds like your chasing that magical 1000 posts.

Either that or you’ve been indulging in something that you have had in the freezer too long!

I.HAVE.EVOLVED.INTO.A.HIGHER.FORM.OF.PROPULSION.

XXXX

I think Davros must have went to Fox’s for a herbal tea when Bondi was rained out last night - though I do like his master plan and…and…

I am somehow drawn to commit to his works. I can’t explain its…like… I must pour concrete, more and more concrete…

XXXX