vaskateboards collection

Right now it’s just my Powell collection because I don’t have pictures of the Magnusson/H-Street and Natas boards.

Maybee I’ll get to taking pictures of the rest this weekend.

How do you store all those boards?

I had them all on the walls but now I put a few in plastic bags and store them flat on the ground piled up.

Hey Rob - When you heading to australia - ive got a few bars to show you down in melbourne! I was able to catch Rob in Washington DC for a beer at a local of his! Hopefully he gets down here and we can have a beer / skate and a yap about powell decks and soccer!

ppmurf

Lee, I will be on my way to Japan in March/April.
I’d love to come visit for a few days afterwards but need to check the finances. Just got back from 3 weeks vacation in Germany with Leslie.

cheers

Robert

when are you gonna be in japan?

the kahuna crew will be in japan (BKB for some board shopping, and LKB and MrsKB for some sightseeing) for most of april. rock.

we are planning on being there after the Cherry blossom festival
end of March/ beginning of October.
Will let you know when plans are solid.

Gimme some time on those boards Rob. I just got put on a pension, and anything I sell I am expected to live on. Not what I had planned. We’re in the process of doing a bit of renovation, so until that’s over with, I can’t photograph my decks, cause I can’t get to them.

your housekeeper must hate you… vacuuming would be a bitch.

finaly got around to taking pictures of all the Magnusson’s/H-Street’s I got

very serious stash :open_mouth:

Amazing
@ VAskateboards - any favourites in that lot?
Skate any of those in the day?

were do you get boards from?

Natas’s???

were do you get boards from?

Natas’s???

…yes NATAS’s??? :laughing:

…yes NATAS’s??? :laughing:

i had a natas, bout a year or so ago slammed ridin down cleveland st and it went under a truck.

i had a natas, bout a year or so ago slammed ridin down cleveland st and it went under a truck.