Wednesday Night Melbourne sessions

Sandy then Cheltenham under lights for me and the other lighter upperers. By all means go to Cheltenham first if you like, apparently last time there were not too many daylight grommets. I wanna conquer two complete laps around Sandy. It sounds easy but it’s not :frowning:

Hey Butcher

Not sure about tonight. Was initially thinking of heading down south with the boys as I haven’t been to Sandy. Feeling pretty stuffed about now so I’ll call you when I get home.

Sandy and chelts for me!

To all and where ever you may be rolling , be thankful for what you have and where you can go !! And now back to my single Dad duties , baking for my sons last day of playgroup , l hope they like skateboard shaped biscuits.

Silverback,

I am sending the adoption papers over by express courier.
And I am gunna need chocky milk with those bickies.

Mate you are the best.

Another good session last night, with just the right amount of fun from tricking some grommets into doing catamarans into the bowl.

Next week its

[size=150]BULLEEN[/size]

Swanston St.Reserve
Melway map 32 H6

Get there early as we won’t be using lights.

Since I won’t be needing my lights and generator on Wednesday (going to Bulleen for snake run action) anybody else that wants to use them at another location is welcome. Just send me a PM and we can organise.

BULLEEN HERE I COME!! Have got the baby sitter organised and am ready to go , can someone tell me how long it will take from Newport to get out there?

Monkeyboy,
Via the ring road to the very end, then right at Greensborough Highway(46), veer left at Lower Plenty rd, into Rosanna Rd(44), left at Banksia St(40), veer left into Bridge St(at start of Mannigham rd), Left, into Lower Templestowe Rd(52), right just after Birrarrung Park, at Swanston St.
Map 32H6.
Allow 30-40 minutes from Newport if traffic is light.

sick as. not ready to skate. c ya

Any of you Newportians want to car pool?

Hi Hambo
Can’t pool this time as I will be leaving home early to make some stops on the way. See you there.
Trent

Lets all get on down to Newport for the last Wednesday before Christmas and make a night of it. A couple of beers and maybe a barbie. Has anybody got a suitable transportable BBQ? I’d bring mine but I’ll already have a bootful of lights.

Great fun on Wed night at Bulleen guys, it seemed to be a lot faster than I remember, could be the lack of breeze or the Kryptos and Rockin Rons, who knows?
My bbq wont fit in the car Hambo, but I can bring some snags, a few light ales and lights.
Hey Butcher didnt realise you were crook, hope you are feeling better.

my new barbeque is way too big, you can spit roast an ox on it, and my old one is dead. good idea though. bummer.
anyhoo, look foward to the skate.

l’ll take one ox please medium to well done ta!

I’ll bring the barby from the Springy ditch session.

I will bring some beers and snags! :slight_smile:
Someone want to bring bread and sauce?

I’ll bring some burgers & buns for a sausage alternative. Think I’ve got some sauce too. Should manage to squeeze in a couple of card tables too.

Sausages, burgers an Ox and beers. It’s clearly a no chick zone, don’t mention salad. :slight_smile:

Girls/partners/family members are of course welcome.

salad is rad.