Wetback Baldy

As Tony Man would say, totally insane :open_mouth: :smiley:

Sean and Mark are the Leyland Brothers of Australian skateboarding. Errol, your historical accuracy is not up to form. “Totally Insane” is a Zorrenzenoism (commemorated in my signature line below!)

Tony Man would have been more likely to say “SHNAFWANA” upon sighting these magnificent constructions.

i’m dizzy already!

Point conceded Mortdale Man, I know ZZ coined the phrase, but I seem to recall Lopez & TM running away & going to town with it big time. Especially GL.

you guys are legends what a find!
im down for some pipe skating next summer

are you giving out the location im keen to check
it out to see what work needs to be done

Indian.

We are not giving specifics over the internet -
though I’m sure this place must be known about by at least one other person out there given the old wheel marks over the pipe hole in the funnel - given that evidence the real discoverer is some presently unknown but rad skater(s). They have obviously kept it a secret and we respect that. We have merely followed in the footsteps in our own wanderings.
But we’re happy to share the information and privately direct you to it.
It would be good to get your views on improving the skateableness of the bottom.

Eamon is organising a full pipe session this sunday for a different pipe - check out pox bowl thread. Perhaps you are interested in riding those.
Come along if you want.

Given that it dates from the 70’s I can’t believe it wasn’t known about back then at the height of all the excitement about Mt. Baldy. Maybe it was and it was just kept quiet. Or maybe it was always wet and water flows in the urban area have changed making it more a possibility now. Alternatively it proves that there is still amazing stuff to be found - sometimes right under our noses.

my idea is to make a skreed and do it just like a bowl

we just need an accurate measurement of the radius