WHAT IS CHARLIEDONTSKATE?

Going through the frontpage pics gave me the idea to compress 2 and a half years of charlie into 3 and a half minutes…

Compressing the original 60MG file has been a problem and this version still has some visual/music sync issues. Anyone who wants the full res thang, it will be on the MOSSJAM 06 video.

Thanks to everyone on the site…oh yeh, TURN IT UP!

youtube.com/watch?v=MmGLn7iEzp4

Great stuff Braden…love your work, will be rad if its on MKs DVD

fantastique!

Best B-52’s song too - f*ck I love the kick off on that track :slight_smile:

Sh1t the bed !! Smokin vid braden.

T.

I see my life skatin’ flashing before my eyes… and it’s not that bad !

RAD WORK BRADEN…

:open_mouth: unreal…made my day :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

finally got to see the vid (due to internet restrictions at work) epic.

I even had some pic’s in there so I get photo props behind Dave Pang, Cam Wells and Bill F.

maybe I better get one of those signatures to put on the pics like everyone else does

-----RIPPIN’-----

Love it Braden. Just about everyone & everything. Even Shintaro got a look in…and charlie’s rubber suited friend, naturally.

Problems that I foresee however; ‘the dirt’ on charlie (aka ‘secret charlie’s business’) might get out to the world at large…you know, that he actually does skate (ssshhhhhh)!! And that secret bowl, down town George Street, Sydney, just to the left of platform 9.75; cover blown. :wink:

Skating or not just about eveyone we know is in it, fantastic outstanding work. Wait till Jamie gets a look at his variations 8) 8)

Toataly amazing Bradon.

One of my favourite songs to all of my favourite skaters, it doesnt get any better than that.

Thanks Dude!

top job braden - bit of work in that.
liked esp. the thematic groupings - and the extended play jamie bit
surprising amount of rad material when you stack it all up.

f@#kin AWESOME

Me likes it too.

Great work Braden(theres even that shot with the rubber gloves!)

Fucking Brilliant :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Happy days. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Lovely work. Glad to see Shintaro and the Rubber Reamers made it - but I am rather sad not to see any trace of Davros, HAL, and the dreaded sci-fi invasion! :open_mouth:

im not!

fantastic stuff - makes me wanna …

Awesome stuff Braden. Love your work.

Regards,
Bill F