What's in the burrow...

Okay, my turn… “Doctor, I think I have a BDS problem.”

The only one missing from here is a Quad 12 (that’s still at work waiting to be quietly added to the quiver without my wife noticing!!). There’s also a bunch of work to be done in getting wheels/trucks sorted out for everything. I’ve got a Carver C7 for one of the longer ones as well as a set of Randal 150s and another set of Indys. At this point I think I need a couple more sets of 169s or SixTracks and some different wheels (I’ve scored some red Dubcons and blue Dragons for the longer boards from a guy on the BDS forum, but I still really want to try some mellow yellows). In the pic, only the Thunderbird and flat pig are set up as they will be ridden - the others are pulling aesthetic attempts at seeing what looks nice (but I guess that’s just one result of being injured and having too much time on my hands!). The sad part is that only 5 have been ridden so far as the rest have been acquired since my injury. Bring on Easter!

Dress that dog town street ready for bondi Bondi Bass , some 169s , 97a/64s and rons 8)

That is impressive.
You are obviously beyond the help of normal medication. Maybe you could ween yourself off by starting a Santa Cruz collection?
Caught your mate with the enormous dreds copping an early session at Dulwich Hill the other Sunday. Nice guy. Looking forward to seeing you roll again. Is that collection bigger than Scott’s?

Doesnt Scott have 40+ boards???

I would have thought Scott and many others would have larger and more interesting collections (skatexec?). I’d love to see a pic of Scott’s collection (hell, I love seeing pics of any collection). There was an oldish pic in the “Who’s riding what?” thread I remember seeing a while back.

I’ve slowed up somewhat and only need to ride a new deck every 3-4 months :wink:

I hang em long before they’re thrashed but hey, why not?

I haven’t added to my BDS collection for some time though that last Bigfoot might tempt me Braden - still have it?

Latest is a Deathbox 8.25 popsicle which I redrilled to 14.75" WB. 149’s and 58mm white photons (f-n good wheels) and I think I’ve very much found my ideal for everywhere but MONSTER which calls for a diff setup.

I’ve slowed up somewhat and only need to ride a new deck every 3-4 months :wink:

I hang em long before they’re thrashed but hey, why not?

I haven’t added to my BDS collection for some time though that last Bigfoot might tempt me Braden - still have it?

Latest is a Deathbox 8.25 popsicle which I redrilled to 14.75" WB. 149’s and 58mm white photons (f-n good wheels) and I think I’ve very much found my ideal for everywhere but MONSTER which calls for a diff setup.

Still got one skatexec…still owe you for the wheels…cant speak highly enough of the quad 11-2 though, she’s the shit I tell ya!

Braden, have just remembered I have forgotten to send $ for trucks for Big Foot 2 you gave me at Newport. Sorry. Will do today. Yes the Quad 11 is the shit and the rest. I have spent every morning on it for the last week. It is more manouverable in Fitzy - (which is tight) than the little Deathbox Ruml I had and it builds momentum like a freight train. I have developed all new lines in there on this damn thing. And when you slide a bert in the corners of the bowl it actually takes you with it up the wall with its own force dragging the old back hand - I’ve worn off my fingertips. Braden - Are you in town and with any freetime this coming week for a skate - Fitzy? Chelts? Box Hill?. Quads at the ready.

This year is my turn to work straight through holidays…are you going to point cook tues? We can try to organize Tony.

Bummer about work. Yes, at Pt.Cook tomorrow. Lets organise Tony.

Mmmm, this entire list is clearly infected with a severe case of BDS (Bull Dog Syndrome or Big Deck Seeking - sometimes also known as Humpstonitis). I have seen similar effects with the related conditions of Hyper Alvarism and Aggravated Z Disease. Each can often result in a sudden increase in free radical activity, but can sometimes also cause a state of flabby consumerism. In extreme cases, divorce may also result. Interestingly, all three forms of infection originated in the area of Venice Beach, California. I subscribe a series of rabies shots deliverd to the scrotum with large rusty syringes, intensive urethane therapy, a course of blue tiles, and an extended programme of experimentation with vertical vectors. Ollies are definitely counter-indicated, whilst micro-edge backside one-wheelers remain a distinct possibility (this not entirely negative symptom is also known as Dazzification and has been directly observed at Bondi in recent months).

These most unfortunate individuals may never return to a normal life, yet with proper care and attention they may learn the art of coping.

LOL!!! Bill, you should start your own ‘Ask the Doctor’ (Rick Blackhart style) thread. Dig your humour.