Why is the plot being lost

1. There is no jest in the 30 year war between myself and the Corpse Bride. I unreservedly HATE anyone that has actually ever had anything to with the organisaton, funding, and building of skateparks. Why? For the obvious reason that skaters are better off without anywhere to ride! It is far better of sk8 culture for us all to sit back and whinge and never get get motivated to do anything except use the power of gang intimidation to enforce the ‘basic black’ dress code with which all skaters everywhere must conform at all times.

2. I particulary HATE all members of MASH and anyone else who has enabled my skating or welcomed me into their social network. You Unmitgated Bastards! Given the fact that my usual skate partners have been out of action with injuries, I might have gotten away without skating at all this summer. In fact, I might have been able to preserve the 10 kilos of excess of weight I have squandered in the last 3 months of skating.

3.Above all, I HATE the Mortdale Man becaise there is something about him that strangely reminds me of … me.

1. I hate typos.

2. I am constructing a Weapon of MASH Destruction to be launched out of the top of my bald spot this Wednesday night. Does GH really think I believe that falling light pole at Riverwod was a mere accident? He’d do anything to avoid the inevitable hell of karaoke doom …

Isn’t it just awesome to see mass intolerance at play :stuck_out_tongue: ,this world is so ripe for a return of some type of inquisition(religious style)so why should skateboaders be any different. I say let’s only build our self esteem on the misery of others and form HATE COMMITTEE’S with HATE LIST’S and segregate this sport like it should be. OH! wait that’s already happened and its called skateboard.com. :imp: In all seriousness things arn’t that bad, people just like to whinge occassionally it makes them feel important. KEEP THE PEACE 8) :laughing: 8)

yeah, more people hate Boris than anyone I know…I even hate him and I haven’t got a reason yet. Can anyone give me a reason to hate Boris ? I’m pretty desperate to hate him a real lot so if you can help out that would be great

Hate Boris because:

1. He uses Tuli’s Heel Inserts.

2. Boris isn’t his real name.

3. His uses his limp wrist as an excuse not to skate.

4.He does excellent rock and rolls.

1. He knows Groundhanger.

2. He knows you Fox (that’s the worst).

I have a great pic of Boris from after the bowl toss after party, which would give many a great reason to hate him, but I don’t want to join another website just to be able to post pics. At least, not right now anyway.

You know the pic Boris. It turned out great.

Just worked it out : I hate Boris because his knee pads smell like limburg (sic) cheese, you know…the same as Bill does on a good day !

Yeh Fox. very lucky indeed .Probably cause its my first serious offence. Iam still going to be pushing it to be skating to my full potential by 2-3 weeks.This could be punisment for not getting down to Bondi enough. Truely love the place.Always look forward to skating there.When are you guys going to get your selves up to San Remo to Skate with us? We need that Bondi Magic to rub off on our bowl.There ain’t no rules or laws up here,no magistrates to worry about.Come to the land of the outlaws and rip it up. All the best Richie.

Come on MASHers, let’s do Remo this Saturday. I know some Sydney siders are already committed.

The invitation for a weekend skate at Remo is still on could possibably meet up with MASHERS at Kurriong bowls and then do the Entrance and finally San Remo with a night skate on offer. Let us know Saturday morning or arvo give us a time.

Saturday am sounds like a plan - straight to Remo.

Jezz I just gotta hate somone , Ill still suck at front side hook turns yea I hate the prick that invented them, there I feel much better now. Richie what started all this I think bondi Nick was tormenting Justin Cox when it ended up on skate board .com he said someting like ‘’ hay your running out of skin room man’’ Nick can be a real little smart arse at times :laughing: :laughing:

I think all the love first came from justin saying he was going to bash nick, fox, chad and evo. This was put on a new thread started by red dawg for some stupid reason, that he called “justin cox”
As I have mentioned being critised,hated and physically threatened comes with the territory sometimes. If that’s the way they want to see the world then they just cease to exist in my books…we live in different worlds !
Bill on the other hand has it coming to him next time I see him. lol

I like mustang…

Hell…I like everybody’

All of this started as a commentary upon and then a parody of the love for hate that is constantly displayed at skateboard.com. But they have only raised the level in reply: the latest thing is a personalised and dedicated hate threads. Guess you know you’ve really made it when you get one!

BTW, at the upcoming berts and flirts event I hope to go head to head with Fox - I mean literally, as in a head-on collision. By exactly reproducing the decisive cranial impact and resulting near death experience that struck the Corpse Bride down in California 30 years ago, I hope that he can finally be released from his Quixotic self-delusions and be returned to something resembling sanity. I am prerapred to do this for the sake of all OZ skaters. But its a pretty thin hope …

go towards the light Fox, towards the light …

personalised hate threads on that other skate web has been a primary feature for a long time…I think chad and hallam top the lists but a well timed photo of them ripping on a skate board usually shuts it down.
Did I say how much I’m going to bash Bill
Cam Ward is blatently trying to get sponsorhip with hipy skates with all that love crap which just doesn’t belong on this hate thread…please feel free to hate him and right him off as he justly deserves : SO MOTE IT BE

I luv u 2’ John

I hate all you guys because none of you are even in the running for real hate

This week on skateboredhate.com.au :

1/. Justin Cox to bash Fox posted by Red Dawg
              2/. Jamie Fletcher to kill Fox posted by HATED

I’m going to catch up with Chad F and Tony H as hate mail champs of AUST…

Actually with my pensioner status I could be ahead…

Still going to get Bill bad but !

can a plot be lost if it was never found in the first place?

Its cool if you want to go thru life bitter and twisted after all its only for 70 odd years tops!

Hate is a wasted emotion,

Not worth the energy’ , a lotta energy is wasted thinkin about hate & what u’ wanna say, etc…just use ur’ actions when u’ c’ the f#cka…pound n’ ground ! otherwise coexistence is such a healthy alternative…

Danny, sing along with me…“all we are sayin’nnnnnnnn, is give peace a chanccccceeeeee” heh-heh-heh

Lotsa Luv’…Lotsa flanno’ 2 u all !!!
(Even that fluro toga wearin’ bloke, I luv him 2’) lol