Melbourne downhill sessions

Hamish,
This one is just for you!

The Westgate Bridge will be closed for 10 minutes at 1am on 18th
September.

Ive ridden my treddley over westgate a number of times. It is a lot steeper than you think and some of the joins are fairly savage

love to but the joins are wayway to big i carnt ollie at the beast of times
let alone at 60+kmph in leathers with helmet on a flat deck.
if its doable ill have a go :smiley: i dont think it is doable :cry:
Later :wink:

What about with my 90 mm flywheels Hamish ?

Had a look tonight after r.o.f and i change my mind i think it is doable :smiling_imp:
i will need some help to get there ,and to be picked up anyone keen 50hrs to get it organized so time is of the essence :slight_smile:

i’ve had a think about it after the other night… lets give it a roll

We need more details for the 18th, need to know what run off we have, after last sundays effort at Jells Park I was nearly into the trees due to lack of run off.

is anyone here still into the whole downhill and freeride thing??? there are a few young crew who i am sessioning with (fendy, Gilbert and juan) who are really loving the proper freerideing up in dandy and the fun stuff to be had in the city is anyone keen to head up to dandenong in the coming weeks if we get some dry weather???

I might come along 8)

With all due respect . If you cannot get yourself to a sesh due to the fact that you are to young to take your turn at driving !!!
Please don’t clog this post with idle chit chat.
There are plenty of forums for chit chat but not this one !!!
Pre recrusits:
1:Drivers licence
2:Full leathers
3:Close face helmet
4:Board that can go f…ing fast
5:cash for fuel new runs won’t be found without a lot of driving
End rant. Later :wink:.
“Bloody GROMETS” 8) :laughing: :wink:

gotta get the melburn downhill sessions going again! we’ve been spoilt with hills and the lack of cops here back in asia. we bring back much wisdom with us!

How about Westerfolds park for a session some time? Looks good on the map and is apparently a good spot but I’ve never been. Keen to get out on some good paths rather than dice with death on the roads.

Westerfolds has some wicked runs, all down from the house on the templestowe side, would be good sliding.

A short steep bit near the yarra bidge end as well

anyone interested in light DH we have regular sessions on both sunday and tuesday nights in the CBD, 7pm at fitzroy gardens on either sunday or tuesday nights meeting up near the cafe, lots of fun little runs that max out at about 50kph and 800m long, perfect for learners and fun for more experienced guys who freeride