Show you my ride!

Sims Staab,

Dragged out from under the house last year to ride it again when started taking 5yr old son to skate parks in the Illawarra region.

Had this now for 23yrs, dont know weather to keep it or sell it?

1st Board red Banana board with red wheels
2nd Board reflex
3rd Board Pink Variflex Voodoo
4th Board Sims Staab, still have 3 of the original Powell perolta cross bones, dont know what happened to the 4th wheel. now running new green cross bones.
picasaweb.google.com/1147181043 … directlink

Wow bump from the dead! I had almost the exact same first three boards but a fibregalss red banana.

Keep the Staab. It’s not worth much with all the missing paint (peeled from moisture?) at the top, worth much more as your original owned board.

I wont post a pic of my mint in shrink Sims Staab to annoy you then…
no, I might :slight_smile:

Also dont sell it yet, keep it… Ive seen them sell for a couple of hundred battered more than the worse battered fish & chips you can find

Is it anything like “my mint in shrink Sims Staab”, complete with Staab tracker trucks and Staab Bones wheels.

Should i mount the trucks and wheel on the deck?,
Will it devalue it?.

I’ve seen 2 sell on e’bay in the last week one for $100, 9 bids and one for $142.50, 23 bids, both pretty battered graphics.

You should look at Dr Freedoms thread here:

skateboard.net.au/bb2/viewtopic.php?t=6409

I would say his Staab is nothing like yours :smiley:

Here’s something I might be riding, any one at any time :laughing:

Oh I didn’t answer your question, don’t put trucks and wheels on it unless you are gonna ride it is what I’d do :slight_smile:

Thanks Jimmy