Anyone on the nth nsw coast? (Charlie dont surf)

Damn, I miss having fun at Lennox.

cool pic’s am unfortunately feeling like Im missing out on something…

great photos braden hope you gave your number to the bloke in the barrel he would be stoked

working out the camera/spot and the locals is a blast…I’ll wait till my shots are better first though

i’m in every day…if i’m not in i feel wrong…i’m working but prob not enough.

sweet shit,

double post

Did you get pumped taking that photo?
I remember everytime holding out in a wave just see a barrel close while body bashing (alas I suck at surfing) and getting worked!

It’s very worth it but I wish I could say I got out without doing the whole spin cycle.
:laughing: :laughing:

the spin cycle washs you soul bra!

It’s funny…I;m only a beginner stand up surfer, but an old hand body surfer/diver…so if they;re big or barrely I would rather take the gopro and the hand pod and fins and take shots.
Judging the waves so you get the right spot and get to peek inside the tube is sweet…the more I do it the less I get smashed…but I dont mind being washing machined :stuck_out_tongue:

true dat!

4.1m forecast for tomorow… :open_mouth:

go Balina inside the river mouth near the skate park if swell has any east.

think the swell is very south in forecasts so Lenox would be sheltered and small

Taa for the tip Mosu, I’ll check it out…my favourite stretch is Sharpes to Flat rock…you got the choice of nth or sth protected and come 4:00pm flat rock rock does i;ts best to get up for the last hour of sunlight