Anyone used to skate old woden skate park???

Yep got heaps of em!
This one is of myself In the clubhouse/office.
I remember the all night marathon Dave.

This was 2 pics I joined. As you can see the formwork is still up and there is no drain cove yet, The surface was actually quite rough and was re surfaced.
Thats Matt Davis (Vissup) on the left sitting.
Pangy, any pics you like you can use.

Man,
The memories, CAM I did not get many pics of Woden so that shot of you in the club room!

Priceless!

Sick,put em all up.Is it true the ice hockey geeks trashed thepark?Who were the people behind opening the park? When did it shut?

Heres one of Frank inverted Atop the “W”
On another attempt he was going too fast and missed planting his hand on the top. He still made it and we all witnessed a freakish upside down air that Ive never seen again.

This is Barry the park owners youngest son Ray.
Barry had three sons and a daughter, The boys and Barry werev into wrestling, I remember walking into the clubhouse one day only to be set apon by Barry, and twisted into all sorts of wierd wrestling holds. I had to beg him to let go, Bloody hurt too!

Barry has a face only a mother could love!

He’ll go a long way in politics that boy!

Cam - great shots of woden. Please keep them coming. We want to see more!!!
Cheers
Mark

Maybe a few less of Ray - he scares me!

Tim Witten again.

Filth Picz’ Cam (from another CW), heh-heh

I only had the privilige of skatin’ the bowl & then the half back then, hey D.Pang, u wouldn’t have any ol’ picz layin’ around from that freestyle comp’ at the Woden shopping centre would ya’ ? I can kinda remember u’ takin’ sum their…???

Filth w/end’

Tim Witten taught me how to grab my backside airs in front of my foot in the keyhole bowl when I was about 12 years old. I’m eternally greatfull.

I remember on my second trip to Woden with all the Five Dock locals I was so anxious to skate the bowl that as soon as it stopped raining and the bowl was dry, I rolled in from the channel and hung up on a first wall wheeler (I think). I belly flopped to the flat and copped an airless pair of lungs and a good rib bruising from my arms being pushed through my chest. Almost spoiled my weekend.