Blue Mountains Boardriders. sessions

Hey Brothers.
Are we on for some rolling this weekend.

For sure Mick, It will have to be in the arvo as I am at work Sat & Sun Morn , and I have to find out what is happening with the kid’s soccer finals. Might have to make it a slalom sesh late Sun.
Regard’s Steve.

Hey Brothers.
Yeah Steve slalom sesh is good, got two days in this week at the Station,
getting ready for the Brokeback Mountain Cup. Post up what times ya free to roll Bro and we can hook up for a slash,just thinking the gradient of the hill @
spot X is very much the same as Stromlo so a slash there would be good.
What about the mysterious aero helmeted burglar is he available for an early
at G-land Saturday? I dare you to reply Ross ya Farker.
Regards.

Hey Brothers .
I see ya lurking out there Ross are we on for Saturday early?

Mick, I finish work at 2 on Sunday, and I am good for a slalom sesh in the arvo. The cook has given me a leave pass for the arvo. :open_mouth: :laughing:
Regard’s, Steve.

Steve ,

Will be rolling with Mick in the mornin,Dylan plays at 2pm tomorrow.

Ross.

What about a Sun arvo slalom run at spot X around 3ish, after the girls soccer game.

Yeah ,

Sounds good will have to check if family are doing something first talk to you at soccer.

hey Brothers.
Steve received ya text bro, sorry I could’nt make it had to deal with a few
family issues to keep the peace.Gotta tell ya if they did’nt have that thing between their legs I’d throw rocks at them. Ross tells me ya got some time off what days Bro, got some flexis up me sleeve. a visit to the hop shop and a midweek FD slash would be rad .
Regards

Hey Mick, No probs mate. I am off all week, how does a trip down to Five Dock and Hop’s on Wed sound I will grab a longboard while we are there. :smiley:
Regard’s Steve.

I’m in , for 5dock. Come on Mick don’t bale.

Hey Mick,

Got your bushes from Hop’s, Steve was carving some nice line’s at the dock
yesterday, I slammed my heel down pretty hard on a fall so it gave me some s#*t for the rest of the day , but apart from that it was good roll.

Ross.

Hey Ross.
Hope the heels ok bro, you blokes got anything planned for the weekend ?
I’ve got some quality time with Guff @ the playstation Sunday early, Are ya roll’in Gland Saturday or do ya wanna hit Lawson for a change? did ya score a longy from the Hop shop Steve ?.
Regards

G’day Mick,
I am good for a roll Sat morn. It will have to be at G’land, due to Mitch’s soccer later in the morn. I wont be able to make it on Sunday,as Kirstie has soccer at midday. I did get a board, :smiley: :smiley: same as Ross’s but with Retro Bigzigs.

Hey Mick & Ross,
Whats happening for the weekend? Soccer is early on both days. How about some GS @ the Pump Station on Sunday, say around 12ish. I need heaps of practice runs Mick. Or do you want to hit spot X for some slalom.
Cheers, Steve.

Hey Brothers.

Steve Spoke with Ross today and he his up for slalom Sunday arvo, as for choice of venue I’d have to say the spacestation as there is less traffic and better surface . No GS this weekend hybrid on the top flat and then some hill bombs if ya’s want, will bring the spare longy .if ya keen to run GS then we can do that instead ,but hybrid is what they run @ Canberra. WTF as long as were roll’in under blue skies it’s all good
regards.

Mick, no worries mate sounds like a plan. See you on Sunday.
Cheers Steve.

Hey Mick & Ross, Here are some shots from today. Watched the videos that we took, had some great footage of Josh. But he deleted it all, by mistake. :open_mouth: :frowning:

Mick, Ross , Look what I found. Looks like some mill and lathe action could be on the cards at work. Are they 19mm bearings that you have in your Ace truck Mick. The bearings that I have are 16mm od, 8mm id & 19mm od, 10mm id. I would have prefered to have found some imperial bearings.
cheers Steve.

Steve , Mick.

Are we rolling at G land on Sat Morning. Steve very impressive bearings.

Ross.