Bondi or 'bra Saturday 5 Feb?

True Braden SALBA is THE machine. Our machine is the oz equivalent. It was either that or energizer bunny. ‘The Machine’ seems to have stuck.

Looking forward to saturday Scott :laughing:

hi guys, richard here.

sunrise on saturday for bondi, i’ll see if i can drag myself out of bed.
i had a good skate in the bottom section on wednesday mid morning - had the whole park to myself for about half an hour.

been skating dulwich this week, that park has some fun lines.

:smiley:
I’ll be there on Saturday. I’ve cleared it with the boss.

I’ll see you guys there.

Cheers,
Dave.

I’m definately on for Bondi, but Bra is out due to (aargh!) more house hunting…hope the weather holds up for us!

The Bondi to Bra was great again. Young James starting to really pump the deep. Skatexec hitting bondi tile. Was awsome having Richard there at both bowls too. Richard you totally rip both bowls. And I promise I’ll be dropping in the deep end of Bondi soon. Like you say, you get the best and fastest lines that way. I so want to do that whip carve high in the tight corner like you do. It was Daves first go in the Bondi Bowl and after getting over the initial freakout of it he was finding some good lines.

Gotta do the drop in to get the speed up - ahh next time :blush:

Who’s going to Bondi Saturday for the official opening and comp? Starts at 9am I think so if we do the dawn shift we can skate then watch some.

Hope you find one Braden, we need a replacement for Eli when we loose him and his gr8 pic skills to sunny Qld

Me too Fletch, but it’s always a toss up boards or tech?
Boards are definately winning at the moment…really gonna miss Eli by the way!

Well it would be a bit slack of me to miss the early sesh at Bondi this Saturday! Something tells me the order of things may be skate, brekky/swim/spectate.

i’ll be there for the dawn sesh, last weekend’s was great fun.

Cant make it. Damn. What a day it will be at Bondi too with the bowl contest later that day. Oh well, guess I’ll just have to settle for:

Batemans Bay
Narooma
Tethra
Merimbula
Wyndham
Lakes Entrance
Warragul
Cheltenham
Northcote
Coburg pool
Point Cook
And where’s that cradle thing…

You poor bugger Scott, how ever will you cope? :wink:

You staying down there for the GP Skoot? Man, I’d love to see that one day.

Fingers crossed for Webber in the Williams.

The GP is the main reason for going. Pam just thought that a 4 day skate tour on the way down and back would be more fun than just flying down. Aint she a great gal. We’ll be opposite Mark Webbers pit in tne main grandstand front row (with ear plugs). If you see a big Aussie flag hangin over the front of the grandstand, thats us.
When I took Pam to the Grand Prix in Adelade in 1990 she got hooked on the whole thing and has booked nearly every year since.

My Mrs and I will go next year to coincide with my 40 year existence celebrations.

Have a blast mate and take plenty of pics on your travels for us huh?

Sorry Richard, you have been officially barred from the bowl.
If you want to participate you will have to use rollerblades.

(Your’e affecting my self esteem. :wink:)

dave, can i go in the bowl if i ride goofy?

scott, the cradle thing is at Rye which is about and hour and a half south on the bay, Epping is due to be finished this weekend I’m heading down in a month to have a skate there. have a good trip.

gooky a.k.a. switch richard - if you ride as well switch then we’re really gunna be left behind :blush:

I’m sorry Richard, we can’t risk it.
Rollerblades will make you look suspect no matter how well you ride. 8)

I can walk again!!! should be able to have my first roll in a few weeks on saturday morning cya all there.

Richard have you become a “tek Dawg” and gone all switch on us?

Damm jealousy time