Canberra Old School Skate Reunion

See here for details: http://www.myspace.com/sk8reunion

If you are registered on FaceBook, you can find also find us there by searching “Canberra Skate Reunion”.

As noted on the MySpace page, no date or venue have been set, but we’re looking at some venue in Belco & some time mid-year.

See you then! :smiling_imp:

“The idea is a get-together for all those who skated in Canberra between 1985 & 1995”

Cool, I skated Belco once in 1991, old north Northside crew I was (aka Western Sydney lol).

I guess you fit the bill then 8)

Prolly need to post this in Skatejams/Races once there is a date etc.

Did the facebook thing, might be able to hook up more musicalness for the jam :slight_smile:

Did you pick up a skateboard & ride it at any time in Canberra between 1985 & 1995?

If so, this is for you!

Be at The Pot Belly Pub in Belconnen at 2pm on Saturday July the 18th 2009 for the mother of all skate reunions. Yep, double the floor space for this event…the shop next door is vacant :wink:

There’ll be prizes, ramps (indoor & outdoor), plus live entertainment.

Buttnugget have reformed, so check out all those classic songs, plus The Toxicmen are playing too! How good is that?

To book your spot, email us at sk8reunion@hotmail.com or search for the event by name on f@cebook!

Scotty:

Can you pop me an email about the music?

Since we have two adjoined sites we might need you!

Can I come If I skated in Canberra from 74 - 84? I left Canberra in late 84 for the Nth Coast NSW been here ever since. I still see some of the crew from the FOD team.
Carve On

In terms of music you should see if you can get Tidal Wave to reform for the day. They were definately the Sk8/thrash band from the early 80’s (if my memory serves me well)

Dude, of course! :smiley:

Not sure how easy it would be to arrange Tidal Wave though :confused:

Also just got word from Dave Pang that he’ll be displaying a heap of old skate shots from back in the day…whoot!

Did somebody move this? How did it get in the drains section? :confused: