Chelsea

Anyone up for a roll at Chelsea this afternoon ?

if it wasn’t raining, again, I’d have said yep.

yeah was absolutely pouring

will try again soon for chelsea…

There will be a crew rolling at Chelsea today 7pm onwards.
Bill, Mr Slater, myself…

1. To Damn Hot 35 deg at the moment in Franga

Sorry…

:smiley: :smiley: Rolling today with Mr Slater & Guroo 12:30 - 1:00 onwards.

off to jump in the car now

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Rad session guys

Guroo

Weather permitting, I will be have a quiet roll at Chelsea from about 2:30pm on Friday

Will roll chelsea form about 5pm on today, enjoying the metal ramps all I can before winter turns them into slippery slides

scratch that… vermont is happening

I’m skating Chelsea tomorrow morning around 9am .

damn, would love to, but my boys have their swimming lessons then :frowning:

very late notice, but getting in car now to go to chelsea.

Chelsea today

Karl ([color=darkred]SHR)

Look out Wobbly, Skulls learning back side airs… :smiley: :smiley:

Thurlza

Troy

Me

Going back tomorrow if the rain holds off…

Love the OMA wood… Thanks Guys… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wicked session today guys. Carl those pivot tail to tail slide half way down the trany are just gnarly. The photo of Thurlza’s grind on the extension is wicked. The OMA wood looks wicked and feels damn good as well.

:imp: I’m at work for the 6 day this week and all I can think about is getting out of here and going for a sk8. So tomorrow I will have a sleep in and then head to chelsea for a roll at 1pm onwards. Karl & Thurlza will be there as well. See you then. Lots of coping to be made. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

going to try my bestest to get down there. bring it on.

was thinking about you making coping billy there must be something its going on i know you dont want to loose your job but where are they the skateable one.haha just give us the tip

:smiley: Well Marty every year there is a pool design comp. Last year it was held in Sydney and it is that time again very soon. You ask how I know this?? Well…

The bloke that I sub to is the only judge over the whole event with 20+ years of building pools makes him the Judge…So many empty pools under one roof. I will find out where it is on this year and let you know.

As for the coping that I’m making now it is off to Sorrento & Mt Eliza. But at the moment pool building is very slow as it is too wet to dry. A lot of the contractors have been held back by 3-6 weeks due to this icy winter that we are having.

So there should be a lot to sk8 as sites are empty due to rained off days. Saw an empty block with a pool at the back of it around the corner from Grays place I’ll cheek it out and let you know. Hope this helped…He…He…He

saw one in mt waverly the other day and one around the corner at home but they are the new type no tranny is any one making ones with tranny that you know of.